My coworker wanted me to take a pair of dress ##### that he had outgrown. Kind of weird, but I agreed to try them on. Several inches too long, and incredibly baggy. He is probably 3-4 inches shorter than me. I cannot imagine how he ever wore these #####.
a functionality Facebook needs: block certain people from inviting you to things. This very friendly slightly-off-kilter St Louisan I know invites everyone he knows to every event he goes to. Which leads to situations where I don't know whether I am actually invited to parties. He is very nice and I like him, but people actively try to hide their parties from him so he won't invite 300 random people to their apartment. If you make it so guests cannot invite additional people, he just calls everyone and tells them to come. He usually shows up with a few guys no one has ever seen before.
Yikes.
Highlight: once he brought several huge Juggalo guys into my house. They smoked pot in my bathroom. WE WEREN'T EVEN HAVING A PARTY. I'd like to think I have gotten a little more assertive by now and would not have rolled over on that one.