Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 741 742 [743] 744 745 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348004 times)

0 Members and 189 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11130 on: March 17, 2012, 06:18:35 am »

If you take the time to button your shit, yeah, that's kind of preppy.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11131 on: March 17, 2012, 06:20:10 am »

Probably the tucking-in that did it. Or she was hitting on you.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11132 on: March 17, 2012, 11:40:48 am »

shouldve said, "are you into that?"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11133 on: March 17, 2012, 03:36:10 pm »

shouldve said, "are you into that?"
"...'cos I wouln't mind getting into you"

Too much?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11134 on: March 17, 2012, 11:52:59 pm »

Too much?

stupid clever is still clever
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11135 on: March 18, 2012, 03:08:57 am »

Drink some for me, you magnificent bastard!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11136 on: March 18, 2012, 07:03:15 am »

realize I just worked 2 weeks straight. Not completely true, I guess, because days where I went into the internship at 11 and did 4 hours of data entry shouldn't really count. But it has been 2 weeks since a true Day Off.

Yesterday a lady handed me a bag of zucchini, and I stared at them for around 20 seconds before remembering/figuring out what they were. I knew that I knew what they were, but the word for them/code for them was just not coming. (4067?)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11137 on: March 18, 2012, 08:28:18 am »

Half-day's still got the word "day" in it. You did work. It counts.

Weird strains of the ol' Protestant Work Ethic scam bubble up in your desire to negate your status as having worked.

You did bullshit to get other people's affairs advanced in the hope of a later reward for yourself, your "work" club card is officially stamped.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11138 on: March 18, 2012, 12:00:57 pm »


Weird strains of the ol' Protestant Work Ethic scam bubble up in your desire to negate your status as having worked.

You did bullshit to get other people's affairs advanced in the hope of a later reward for yourself, your "work" club card is officially stamped.

Scam is the right word.  I endorse your ideas on this issue.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11139 on: March 18, 2012, 04:14:57 pm »

Yesterday a lady handed me a bag of zucchini, and I stared at them for around 20 seconds before remembering/figuring out what they were. I knew that I knew what they were, but the word for them/code for them was just not coming. (4067?)

Here is a story that shows me having a super great memory and then showing early signs of Alzheimer's disease in the same story.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11140 on: March 18, 2012, 07:36:15 pm »

I'm not sure if I'd remember my address if I were confronted by that woman.

Also, inev, good deal on working two weeks straight (snicker).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11141 on: March 18, 2012, 08:04:41 pm »

I wasn't exactly confronted by her, she's a friend of mine.  But I see your point.  Here's another picture of her.  Here too.  And one more.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11142 on: March 18, 2012, 09:50:03 pm »

I wasn't exactly confronted by her, she's a friend of mine.  But I see your point.  Here's another picture of her.  Here too.  And one more.

Oh my.

And you can go ahead and tell her I said so.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11143 on: March 18, 2012, 10:19:03 pm »

Facebook keeps doing this funny thing where it sends my mom messages that are meant for my girlfriend. HILARIOUS.

Latest entry: "would you call me a "MILF?""
luckily this is a reference to a tv show? and I can explain that? right?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11144 on: March 18, 2012, 10:21:24 pm »

The fuck?


Can you tell her it's like ALF?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 741 742 [743] 744 745 ... 878   Go Up