Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348692 times)

0 Members and 220 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11145 on: March 19, 2012, 12:19:00 am »

yumpin yeezus on a witch's broom, ash, are you just now having fat tire for the first time.

new belgium makes a ton of other great brews too; my favorite is their black ale named 1554, based on a recipe dating from that year. also? good seasonals.

i'm having harp and papa john's tonight for the season finale of the walking dead. booyakasha?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11146 on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:00 am »

Oh my.

Here's one more.  She's getting married next year to this guy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11147 on: March 19, 2012, 02:42:35 am »

Here's one more.  She's getting married next year to this guy.


Fuck THAT guy.

Not really. I hope they are very happy together.

By the way, who here recommended vodka? Cause holy shit is that stuff good.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11148 on: March 19, 2012, 04:14:54 am »

Not really. I hope they are very happy together.

Yeah, he's an awesome dude.  One time we were at this artcar event where they had us all parked together in a vacant lot. There was a mundane car there when we arrived, nobody knew who it belonged to.  Several hours passed and the mundane car was still there, so Big Al decides that if that car is gonna hang out with us it needed to be spruced up a little bit.  So Big Al, who is a talented pinstriper, did a little work on this car.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11149 on: March 19, 2012, 04:25:09 am »

hey who recommended breathing because that is good stuff too
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11150 on: March 19, 2012, 04:35:21 am »

hey who recommended breathing because that is good stuff too

Do you think that it is rad to have respiration Choop
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11151 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:21 am »

Is Big Al the dude from The Eels? I know they've had at least three, and one of them was Big. Of course, that one was called Tiny, but there was one actually called Big.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11152 on: March 19, 2012, 05:27:59 am »

Is Big Al the dude from The Eels? I know they've had at least three, and one of them was Big. Of course, that one was called Tiny, but there was one actually called Big.

I don't believe so.  He's more of a rockabilly guy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11153 on: March 19, 2012, 05:29:54 am »

I will say they are a much more broad-based musical experienc than I thought they would be from the studio stuff.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11154 on: March 20, 2012, 12:12:18 am »

no wonder my allergies have been going so nuts to the point i can barely breathe - the pollen count hit a record high today of 8164. so there's one thing right about the wrong coast.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11155 on: March 20, 2012, 02:22:44 pm »

update: 9369. thank $deity for claritin.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11156 on: March 21, 2012, 01:54:49 am »

Today was so shitty I don't even feel like complaining about it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11157 on: March 21, 2012, 05:34:24 am »

I'm sorry to hear it, JL. I hope tomorrow is better.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11158 on: March 21, 2012, 04:36:31 pm »

I'm sorry to hear it, JL. I hope tomorrow is better.

Thank you. So far, it has been.

I just spent $160 at Old Navy on my son's summer wardrobe. Having a kid who goes to school in the summertime means I can't get away with last year's too-short knit shorts any more -- they're fine for mucking around in the dirt, but I wouldn't send him out in public that way. Still, $160 for five pairs of denim shorts and nine knit ones (plus three skirts and a dress for myself) isn't too bad.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11159 on: March 21, 2012, 07:09:04 pm »

I am about to go buy some shorts and a bike, and I doubt I will spend <10$ on either item.

My tax return is only going to be 65$. This means I did it right, right?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 878   Go Up