Rail at the cold, uncaring stars, mostly.
Couple days ago went to visit best friend (father of the 18-yr old girl I fell in love with), and he told me that she told him that she thought she was a lesbian. I almost shouted "Congratulations, you did it! You broke your child!" Girl is too fuck*ng intelligent for her own good, a jumble of frayed nerves, surrounded by young predatory jerkasses (Copacabana, Rio), insecure, given to panic attacks, has self-esteem issues, takes pills to sleep (no 18-year old should need that shit), has a domineering, man-hating mother and an absent, negligent father (dude didn't even bother to go with her to some important pre-college test event though she asked him, and it wasn't like it was super far away or too early in the morning. I would have gone to that fuck*ng test. I would have happily waited hours outside)... They did it. Between them two, they broke my baby girl.
Ah fuck, not my problem. Best thing to do is forget this whole embarrassing deal...
Nothing against lesbianism, of course (also nothing against hurricanes, the migratory pattern of mallards or earthquakes). But in this case, it all reeks too much of standard parental neglect/overbearingness reflecting negatively in the child for me not to lament it).