I kinda agree/ kinda disagree w wombat on the holiday thing (we are in the same line of work, at least when she isn't writing) but mad agree with her on the weekend thing. My favorite work week is tues-sat. You get to go out Saturday if you want, Friday if something awesome is happening, get to hang with people who have a normal weekend on Sunday, only you are crazy less worried about work week, and take it easy Sunday and Monday. Plus, doing laundry at laundromats, going to grocery store, etc. all crazy easier on Monday. Plus, if you have car or plumbing problems or something. Anyways, I call it barber shop or barbecue weekends (in the past at least most barbecue and hair cutting places would be open sat and closed sun and mon, of course I am like the second youngest poster here, so this could be bullshit) and they are way better than sat sun off, though I am a person who slightly prefers being by myself (I at least need some alone time) and has goals.