Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346256 times)

0 Members and 177 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12300 on: December 14, 2012, 05:21:18 am »

I got it, JW.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12301 on: December 14, 2012, 06:40:30 pm »

Don't you kick dirt on that! It's still good! I just gotta... I gotta figure out what is goin on here.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12302 on: December 14, 2012, 06:52:49 pm »

crosses arms

adjusts spectacles

crouches and rolls up sleeves

Okay, so salt and romans. I googled the hell out of that shit and they are not related in any way I can determine. Roman backwards is namor. Salt upside down is ʇןɐs. If I Juxtaposition those two strings, then rotate 45 degrees, I get something that kind of looks like an angry dude with a fucked up collar standing up from a chair. Where he was POOPING! so it is a poop joke, after all! Okay, you can kick some dirt on that now.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12303 on: December 14, 2012, 06:59:48 pm »

salt...Romans...Latin....salary

you missed this post I think....
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12304 on: December 14, 2012, 07:12:41 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12305 on: December 14, 2012, 07:14:24 pm »

crosses arms

adjusts spectacles

crouches and rolls up sleeves

Okay, so salt and romans. I googled the hell out of that shit and they are not related in any way I can determine. Roman backwards is namor. Salt upside down is ʇןɐs. If I Juxtaposition those two strings, then rotate 45 degrees, I get something that kind of looks like an angry dude with a fucked up collar standing up from a chair. Where he was POOPING! so it is a poop joke, after all! Okay, you can kick some dirt on that now.

bestowed, and mightily! i do love a good satire.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12306 on: December 15, 2012, 06:57:47 pm »

Yesterday I took Chaos Girl on a field trip to the SPCA shelter with her preschool class. They brought out a cat and a dog for the children to pet, and the dog was a tri-pug! This is the second time this week I've encountered rescue pugs and thought of Wombat. Also, I think pugs are starting to grow on me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12307 on: December 15, 2012, 07:01:23 pm »

Also, I think pugs are starting to grow on me.

You should get that checked out.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12308 on: December 15, 2012, 07:49:15 pm »

Yesterday I took Chaos Girl on a field trip to the SPCA shelter with her preschool class. They brought out a cat and a dog for the children to pet, and the dog was a tri-pug!

aw, shoulda took a picture!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12309 on: December 15, 2012, 10:49:46 pm »

You should get that checked out.

Heyo!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12310 on: December 16, 2012, 06:32:49 am »

I am King Fergus!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12311 on: December 17, 2012, 01:37:50 pm »

...wake up and find the heat isn't working. We just had them do the routine maintenance check last week. AND, it is a brand new furnace that we just installed last year!

So now I'm trying to figure out how to go the doctor for a followup on my broken wrist and also be here for the service guy to come. I mean, seriously.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12312 on: December 17, 2012, 07:03:53 pm »

Sometimes I really have to earn my paycheck around here.

A guy wanders around outside a forum for 5 years and everybody goes about 4 levels deeper, encrypting their jokes with some hash value. Guess I'm just a bad nut and need to catch up to all you seasoned hombres with your massive dr pepper stashes.

Yo wombat let me know if you learn any good tricks for leftmousing - I got carpal tunnel in my right, and this damn hand keeps sneaking across and stealing the penis from it's incompetent brother whenever I'm not looking.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12313 on: December 17, 2012, 07:12:21 pm »

Today I'm gonna realize how awesome it is that our ICQ contact information is still a profile option on the Touamb.

OLD SCHOOL/OLD SCHOOL/OLD SCHOOL
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12314 on: December 17, 2012, 07:16:27 pm »

To be fair, many of our Dr. Pepper stashes are the result of deeply irrational outbursts when WOMBAT IS MAD WITH POWER.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 878   Go Up