Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342580 times)

0 Members and 185 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12405 on: December 28, 2012, 03:45:27 pm »

Yeoman Rand micro-mini-skirt, jayelle?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12406 on: December 28, 2012, 05:43:40 pm »

Grandpa's 80th today. Big dinner with the whole family, then a slideshow my dad made of family photos, going back to when he was a little kid. He cried at the end (so now we know where I got that from) and it was a really intense moment. Man. I also look a lot like him-- lots of photos of him as an awkward 20-something with thick glasses, awkwardly hugging my grandmother. Who was, if this isn't weird to say, a total babe.

That was weird to say.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12407 on: December 29, 2012, 12:20:30 am »

Like an Original Series starfleet dress, such as Uhura or Nurse Chapel would wear?  Rowr.  Pics plz

Essentially, yeah. I'll try to post pics but I am hell of sick right now and can't be bothered to put on real clothes.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12408 on: December 29, 2012, 06:09:16 pm »

Facebook, for all its stalking of my life, still needs a "never show me anything about this person, ever, even if it involves one of my friends" button.

My roommate wrote on my ex's wall? I don't care. My friend posted a picture of herself with my ex? I don't care. Don't show me anything that girl is tagged in. How hard is that?

I guess Facebook wants me to get over it, or something.

A bunch of my friends are visiting her for New Year's Eve, and I am not excited for the next several days being nonstop photos of how much fun they are having.
Because I am a baby.

In other news, my bag got left behind in Charlotte, so I have to go get it from the airport tonight. When I realized it wasn't on the carousel, I suddenly realized that every nice piece of clothing I own was in that bag. All of my nice shirts, my favorite pair of #####, my favorite sweater, my winter boots. Yikes.

Today, Inev does not feel like going to work. Seeing my family was too nice.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12409 on: December 30, 2012, 02:24:48 am »

Right now these urban planning dudes are tweeting about what their favorite achewood strips are. Weird.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12410 on: December 30, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »

...have a dude pour water on my kids' heads & tell them that Jesus loves them.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12411 on: December 30, 2012, 10:28:05 pm »

Use the word pussy in a conversation with my father. Oops, I guess?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12412 on: December 31, 2012, 03:03:49 am »

Use the word pussy in a conversation with my father. Oops, I guess?

What!?!? I missed this one...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12413 on: December 31, 2012, 06:04:03 am »

What!?!? I missed this one...

He was talking about you, not to you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12414 on: December 31, 2012, 08:07:54 pm »

Use the word pussy in a conversation with my father. Oops, I guess?

I accidentally told my parents the story about how the dog we had when I was in high school ate like 50 pot brownies one time (and maybe also a large amount of tin foil). [SINGSONGY 'AWKWARD']
Logged
[expletive deleted]

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12415 on: December 31, 2012, 08:29:02 pm »

He was talking about you, not to you.
Paul went where I feared to tread.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12416 on: January 01, 2013, 12:39:27 am »

TIG feel especially pitiful because I am sick on NYE for the second year in a row. I am already seeing pics of my friends out partying and I'm gonna be home alone. Boo!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12417 on: January 01, 2013, 03:00:23 am »

We can be Grad School Buddies!

*weeps*

Today I had an awful, hung-over day at work. We were really incredibly busy because a big evangelical college Christian group is in town. They were all extremely attractive and polite, which helped.

There are people coming to my house soon, probably lots of them. But all I want to do is drink some gatorade and climb into bed.

This has been an intense year. Glad to see it go-- excited for the next one. I have decided this will be my year.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12418 on: January 01, 2013, 06:13:54 am »

Happy New Year!

We are having a huge party. Tons of people stood outside in the snow and chanted the countdown, as we lowered a slice of pizza into my friend's mouth. Then my neighbor leaned out the window and started shooting his gun into the air.

NYE in STL.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12419 on: January 02, 2013, 12:11:59 am »

I think it is possible that seeing a video of myself drunkenly singing and dancing at a party is going to have a negative effect on my future party habits.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 878   Go Up