Did ever tell you folks that at around 12 I had a poster of a teen heart throb of the day on my wall, and that I would kiss it when no one was around? Is this... is this... okay?
I know a guy that owns an adult-themed store. He has a cushy, well-paying job at the airline, but he's thinking of giving it up early to devote more time to the store, which is his real moneymaker. It's located across the street from the main gate to a Naval Base, so it's pretty foolproof.
Anyway, he told us of a story about one of his regulars. He had bought a sex aid similar to that foot in the other thread, but a bit more "normal," whatever that means in this story. He came in later and told the pilot that the product was great. "In fact, I took it, and stuck it in a tennis shoe. Then I bought a Britney Spears poster, cut a slit between her legs, and laid it on top of the shoe on my bed. I fucked Britney Spears alllllll night."
So I think you're okay.