Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio  (Read 13834 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 04:55:14 am »

See, the Ache-Con in Vegas gives me only one image:

TOUAMBies in Circus Circus, killing rats with a rake.

Not that I disapprove, mind...
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 05:20:00 am »

See, the Ache-Con in Vegas gives me only one image:

TOUAMBies in Circus Circus, killing rats with a rake.

Not that I disapprove, mind...

I was gonna say, "Man, if I had some scratch I'd totally head out to Sin City for New Year's! Fuck yeah!"

Then I realized that with my cash situation I'd be staying at Circus Circus if I was lucky. Nooooo thanks.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 05:35:22 am »

I was gonna say, "Man, if I had some scratch I'd totally head out to Sin City for New Year's! Fuck yeah!"

Then I realized that with my cash situation I'd be staying at Circus Circus if I was lucky. Nooooo thanks.

Oh there's room at the inn, certainly.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 06:28:43 am »

... in continuing Bob Dylan's lameass tradition of vaguely sucking up to the heartland in a completely insincere way but not even having Dylan's balls and just being non-offensive about it.

Give me one example of that in a song, besides Only a Pawn in their Game....he was proving a point there.  Also, only from the start of his career to the motorcycle accident.  After that, he was not Bob Dylan.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 03:26:17 pm »

Vegas trip summary:
  • The $20 upgrade works wonders.  HUGE fuckin' room, with a view of the Bellagio fountains.
  • This was a busy freakin' weekend.  Along with the beach volleyball thing, the VMAs were this weekend (no good celebrity sightings though), and Wisconsin at UNLV in football, which meant a bazllion Wisconsin people in town.
  • There are many, many attractive people in Vegas.  Not least of all, beach volleyball players.
  • I miss the cheapo, $1.99 late-night steak 'n' eggs Vegas of yore.  Seems like everyone wants to be high-end these days (downtown is still cheap, I guess, but we didn't make it there this trip).  They're building building building, and you'd think that at some point supply would exceed demand.
  • Four buffet meals in three days.  Gluttony!  Paris gets an A, Harrah's an A-, Bally's a B-, Flamingo a C-.
  • It is hard to discipline one's children properly when on vacation.  But they (and we) mostly had fun.
  • I won fifteen dollars, that's right FIFTEEN BUCKS!  WHOOOO!
  • Got home at 1 AM last night, and I am frickin' tired.

More on the blog later.  Will post pictures at some point too.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 01:52:43 pm »



Pictures here.  Try bugmenot.com if you don't have an account at Snapgiraffe and don't want to register.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 08:32:20 pm »

When I was in vegas people were taking pictures of the dancing fountains.  Not video mind you.




Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 10:34:18 pm »



Pictures here.  Try bugmenot.com if you don't have an account at Snapgiraffe and don't want to register.

OMG, Carlos, your little girls are frikkin' ADORABLE. I love that picture. Tiny can.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 12:09:28 am »

OMG, Carlos, your little girls are frikkin' ADORABLE. I love that picture. Tiny can.
Now I'm curious if he had a matching outfit, too.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 04:07:52 pm »

Well, given that the White Stripes canceled their tour, so I won't be going to Chicago next month, I'm pretty sure the Vegas trip is on.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 07:18:12 pm »

Well, given that the White Stripes canceled their tour, so I won't be going to Chicago next month, I'm pretty sure the Vegas trip is on.

GASP! They canceled their tour? Suck!

So when is everybody gonna be in Vegas? New Years?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 11:24:40 pm »

That's when we're going to be there, anyway.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 09:08:14 pm »

My long overdue and excessively detailed Las Vegas trip report is now up on ye olde FoolBlog (www.bigfool.com/foolblog).
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2007, 08:31:03 am »

Instead of visiting Vegas, everybody should go visit Reno! You can't get authentic Shanghainese OR authentic Guizhou Chinese food in Vegas, can you? And who needs fancy dancy fountains when you can go visit a REAL LAKE surrounded by trees. Yeah, RENO!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: get nasty on some Pai Gow Poker at Bellagio
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2007, 12:51:13 pm »

Instead of visiting Vegas, everybody should go visit Reno! You can't get authentic Shanghainese OR authentic Guizhou Chinese food in Vegas, can you? And who needs fancy dancy fountains when you can go visit a REAL LAKE surrounded by trees. Yeah, RENO!

Also: their cops are HILARIOUS.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up