Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Introducing..  (Read 11094 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 05:39:10 pm »

Every day, when you wake up, do you thank the Lord you're Welsh?

I do, yes.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 05:43:09 pm »

Wait, what? Did I miss something?

Dude shows up blaring his keyboard with disses on mother Wales. Thats not cool, man. No one needs that kind of noise.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 05:46:52 pm »

Check your 6. Got a blindspot there.
What?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 05:49:56 pm »

Hey ass hole, look, Wales is a glorious nation so step down. If you can't pronounce the names or breathe the mother tongue, then leave. Plaid Cymru for life, MF.

Did you actually read what I said? As in, looked at the words I wrote and let them into your brain? I'm guessing, "fuck no." Wales is alright, I never said anything to the contrary. Cymru am byth and all that. I've already left it though. I'm just happy to be out of there, Merthyr Tydfil is a festering shitbag of a town.

(also, real welsh people don't say ass. it's arse, you arse!)
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 05:53:33 pm »

Did you actually read what I said? As in, looked at the words I wrote and let them into your brain? I'm guessing, "fuck no." Wales is alright, I never said anything to the contrary. Cymru am byth and all that. I've already left it though. I'm just happy to be out of there, Merthyr Tydfil is a festering shitbag of a town.

(also, real welsh people don't say ass. it's arse, you arse!)

lets hug it out, bitch.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 05:58:06 pm »

Wales is plenty nice.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2007, 05:59:06 pm »

Hells yeah. I'm gonna cwtch you like the woolly ruminant quadruped you are!
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2007, 07:44:26 pm »

(also, real welsh people don't say ass. it's arse, you arse!)

I thought we said twll tin, shinach.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2007, 07:48:38 pm »

Ok? The no-vowel thing? Disturbs the hell out of me. It's like you got a cheat code on language.

Hey! I know! Pronounce this to me: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2007, 07:50:14 pm »

The secret is OUT, you damn gill-flapping Welsh "people".
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 08:01:05 pm »

This thread has made me want to re-read the Dark Is Rising books.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 08:19:44 pm »

those are so good.

PS you look like my friend Matt.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 08:25:29 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 09:09:38 pm »

So about me: I'm 18 years old, Welsh, though I'm currently living (wasting away, more like) in Qatar, out in the Middle East. It's a very shite place to live, but I've got a job that pays me a lot for doing very little, so I shouldn't really complain. But I do. A lot. It sucks here.

I suspect you do something like what I do.

I think i can put up with a little strange if you can put up with a little jerk?

I like a little strange sometimes, a little jerk other times. All depends on my mood and who I'm with.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 09:44:39 pm »

Do you like the Super Furry Animals?  That is my Welsh knowledge.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Introducing..
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 11:14:51 pm »

Do you like the Super Furry Animals?  That is my Welsh knowledge.

Tom Jones? Anthony Hopkins? (Not busting your balls.)

I decided to see who else (some obvious, I guess):

Terry Jones, Christian Bale, TE Lawrence, Spencer Davis, Andy Fairweather-Low, Roger Glover, John Cale, Lem-fuck*ng-my, Skip James, William Williams Pantycelyn (OK, I just liked the name), Bertrand Russell, Ken Follett, Dick Francis, Roald Dahl, Martin Amis, Ivor Novello (like this name too, but I've heard of him).

That's solid, I'd say. How did I not know Lemmy is Welsh?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up