Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!  (Read 6117 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 06:49:25 am »

oh, my god, I just realized why that movie was at all relevant.

OH!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 08:26:01 am »

Ray digs boners.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 01:23:39 pm »

which animal's cock would they eat?

The smallest one possible, of course.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 01:34:53 pm »

God, that movie was hilarious.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 02:36:42 pm »

WOW THIS WAS EVEN FUNNIER THAN THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT IN SUPERBAD
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 02:37:53 pm »

Oh, hahaha, dick jokes. Drawing dicks, no less. I think that Onstad must have seen the heinous trainwreck that is Superbad. I did not find this strip to bring teh funny, but maybe that's because Superbad pissed me off so much.

YES LETS MAKE THE SAME JOKE AGAIN AND IT WILL BE DOUBLE THE FUNNIE

AMI RITE YA I KNOE
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 03:21:02 pm »

I just noticed how satisfied ray looks in the last panel. I think ray is putting theodore on.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 03:21:39 pm »

You think?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 03:25:12 pm »

Oh wait was that the joke? my bad.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 03:57:37 pm »

Oh wait was that the joke? my bad.

Now, was that a joke or.... fuck it, it's too late for this shit.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: *Onstad Is A Gay*
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 07:43:19 pm »

I recently found my original nintendo in my aunts basement and played super contra for hours.
Also, Onstad's cock obsession continues.

Further, Is Ray gay? Is Onstand? Who is the real lover of the cock?

Are you looking for Retardo?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 07:44:14 pm »

When I saw the topic *Onstad is a Gay,* I was sure that we had a delightful new troll.

Alas.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 07:49:55 pm »

When I saw the topic *Onstad is a Gay,* I was sure that we had a delightful new troll.

Alas.

im just saying the guy has a suspicious amount of c*ck in his cartoon.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 07:56:28 pm »

Seeing as a majority of the cartoon cats and stuffed animals are fellows, spurious vadge would just be crass.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 07:58:52 pm »

You know what?  Onstad is really into cock, and there are very few references to sex in the strip that aren't references to gay sex.  And very few references to male relationships with females that aren't miserable references to said relationships.  So ummm... maybe... yeah?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up