Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?  (Read 9343 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 11:56:55 pm »

Will he turn into a ten-year-old Hindu boy and get rid of his wife?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 12:43:05 am »

Will he paint my house?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 02:29:29 am »

Am I the only one who wonders, upon reading one of the many strips of this general nature, what Onstad is going to do when his child is old enough to look at the internet unsupervised? I like to think that he has some elaborate cover story about what he actually does for a living, selling vitamins on-line or some such innocent business. I like to think that the strain of keeping up this deception will make him just crazy enough to keep the strip on the edge for years to come.

But - he can keep her out of the warehouse, but does it ever occur to modern children to Google their parents' names?


Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 03:12:07 am »

yep! One time I found a paper that cited my mom's doctoral thesis. that made her so happy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 05:24:46 am »

Was it a thesis on HOW TO BE A MILF

(I am so sorry)

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 05:30:52 am »

no. It was an analysis of major influences on someone's likelihood of going to college.

she started to write it about the psychological ramifications of wanting to F someones M, but her adviser said it was too obvious.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 06:39:11 am »

I laughed. Out loud.

Tiny can.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 01:26:05 am »

inev is on a roll today.

I laughed OL too.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 08:49:01 pm »

Can I give a shout out to DILF's?  I get to see some damn hot poppas at my work sometimes.  The rise of the DILF has been more of an underground thing, but us ladies, we notice.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 08:57:53 pm »

I thought this was basically old news.  Half the high schoool age girls were unavailable for dating due to being swept away by dudes with cars and jobs.  In college they were dating guys with careers.  I'm not sure how it is I ended up with a woman my own age and not some dingbat twinkie.  Hopefully its due to Moral Fortitude and wifely awesomeness, but I sure felt like I was going against the Order of Things.

Can I give a shout out to DILF's?  I get to see some damn hot poppas at my work sometimes.  The rise of the DILF has been more of an underground thing, but us ladies, we notice.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 10:16:49 pm »

A turd fell out of the sky and plopped down three inches in front of me today.

A bird turd, I mean.

The point is that if I had left my room a second earlier I would have been shat upon.

The second point is the phrase "bird turd".

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 11:40:02 pm »

Bird Turd is the Word.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 03:41:01 am »

Thank goodness pigs can't fly.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 03:45:07 pm »

I thought this was basically old news.  Half the high schoool age girls were unavailable for dating due to being swept away by dudes with cars and jobs.  In college they were dating guys with careers.  I'm not sure how it is I ended up with a woman my own age and not some dingbat twinkie.  Hopefully its due to Moral Fortitude and wifely awesomeness, but I sure felt like I was going against the Order of Things.


No, I'm speaking specifically of hot dads - older guys with cars is definitly old news, but guys who are manscaped and kind to their children is a hot combo.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 04:21:59 pm »

No, I'm speaking specifically of hot dads - older guys with cars is definitly old news, but guys who are manscaped and kind to their children is a hot combo.

OK, I'll bite. Manscaped?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up