Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Hallow's Eve  (Read 8636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 01:54:27 am »

I saw a guy last night with baby chickens pinned all over his body. He was a Chick Magnet.

After riding the Metro home at 1am I also have an open letter to girls who dress up as a Sexy * to go out to bars on Halloween: If you are going to be a Sexy Bee you damn sure better have the body of of a comic book superhero. Because skin-tight horizontal stripes are nobody's friend. If you have even a hint of a pouch this is not the costume for you. Maybe go for a nice Sexy Cop, Sexy Librarian, or Sexy Supreme Court Justice next year.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 01:16:14 pm »

Yeah, that cup is great - I love how Dora was worked in without it being a Dora costume.  I was a Slush Puppy one year with a a very similar costume one year.

What about sexy____ for Halloween?  Especially sexy _____ when _____ has nothing to do with Halloween.  I've never gotten that.  Halloween is about death and fear, not... boobs.  Sexy + Halloween = Elvira = not sexy.  That is how it works to me.  I was once a sexy olden days lady with a corset and velvet and such for Halloween.  A couple guys took strong interest, but totally lost interest when I saw them again a little while later as I was not wearing a corset and velvet due to it no longer being Halloween.  Sorry guy's I'm not a hooker from the 1800's most days. 

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2007, 01:39:05 pm »

Sorry guy's I'm not a hooker from the 1800's most days. 

Is...is there some kind of set schedule for when you are? And maybe a webcam or something?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2007, 08:11:51 pm »

several of my friends simultaneously had the idea to be various Primates for Halloween. So like 3 girls came out with big "stunner shades" on and said "I'm a tarsier!"
 
one guy dressed up as "a flasher" and had a foot-long fake dick. he is the master of dressing up creepy-as-fuck.
I asked him "why would you dress up as a guy with a small dick?" with a confused look on my face, but he didn't think it was funny.
One guy, of course, said "what? but... that's big! right? I mean... do you... OH! hahaha!"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Halloween Pictures!
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 11:19:04 pm »

PICTURES

Make sure to check out the whole album.  I have the cutest boys! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 11:35:57 pm »

YOUR FAMILY IS ADORABLE.

the little guy is a cutie.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2007, 01:10:05 am »

Best father-son costume coordination ever?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2007, 03:13:39 am »

Best father-son costume coordination ever?

Hells yes from this girl.

Also, I'm ashamed to say that I JUST NOW got the "Pregnant Mummy" joke. Heh. Great costume. I did not dress up this year.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2007, 04:45:41 am »

Damn, Luigi looks ready to kick some Koopa ass.

For halloween I was a guy watching Deathproof at a drive-in with some friends.
Then I was a guy sitting kind of akwardly in the back of the car on the way home because my buddy and his girlfriend were having a fight in the front.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2007, 05:45:08 am »

This is better than being the guy awkwardly driving because your buddy and his girlfriend are getting it on in the backseat.  People!  Have some dignity!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up