Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!  (Read 4137 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:04:51 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09242007

This one is rather awesome.

Also, another rare instance of Roast Beef smiling.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:21:16 am by Victoria Waterfield »
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:24:23 am »

I dunno.

I could see Emeril drowning a baby, if it aided him in his quest to remain closeted in his homosexuality.

He seems like he'd be a really nice guy in most measures of the term but, man, if you had photographic evidence that he is gay, he would fuck*ng cut you without a thought.

If it destroyed those pictures of him sucking Mario Batali's cock, he'd drown THREE babies.

BAM, BAM, BAM.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:07:31 am »

The panicking squirrel baby is the best part.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 01:47:46 pm »

And by best, do you mean...worst? 

I had some pretty bad nightmares about my son being kidnapped last night so I was not up for the rough chuckles this morning. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 02:17:11 pm »

At first I thought Beef was talking about his trashspotting friend, not the bloated guy from Food Network with black spray paint on his bald spot.

TOO MANY EMERILS!
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 03:24:44 pm »

What an awesome start to the week!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 05:28:41 pm »

Maybe he could get Elzar to do a guest shot.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 05:42:22 pm »

I wouldn't let Todd anywhere near my spice weasel.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 06:45:10 pm »

squirrel baby = cute
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 06:53:37 pm »

I also thought that it was about Trashspotting Emeril. Rough chuckles indeed. How many times has the drowning children come up in Achewood? I can think of one instance, so that hardly makes a pattern or recurring theme over a five year lifespan.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 09:09:53 pm »

Quote
Maybe he could get Elzar to do a guest shot.
and
Quote
I wouldn't let Todd anywhere near my spice weasel.



CAN'D!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 09:10:28 pm »

In a way, it's stranger to think of Trashspotting Emeril committing a crime. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do it. Famous Emeril... eh. All famous people think they can get away with shit.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 09:39:25 pm »

I was waiting for someone to go for an Achewood/Futurama/Dune dork-trifecta with some sort of "the spice must floooooow!" reference.

I was waiting because I couldn't figure out a way to actually turn that into a joke.

I just kinda had the reference sitting in my pocket, waiting to become a joke.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 03:32:45 am »

I was waiting for someone to go for an Achewood/Futurama/Dune dork-trifecta with some sort of "the spice must floooooow!" reference.

I was waiting because I couldn't figure out a way to actually turn that into a joke.

I just kinda had the reference sitting in my pocket, waiting to become a joke.

Don't overthink the joke, just throw it out there.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 24th September 2007 - It's surprising because he is so nice!
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 03:35:39 am »

Quote
Quote from: littlefallsmets on Today at 04:39:25 PM
I was waiting for someone to go for an Achewood/Futurama/Dune dork-trifecta with some sort of "the spice must floooooow!" reference.

I was waiting because I couldn't figure out a way to actually turn that into a joke.

I just kinda had the reference sitting in my pocket, waiting to become a joke.

Don't overthink the joke, just throw it out there.

Yeah, seriously, don't you hate people who overthink things when they should just....
wait...
never mind.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up