Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors  (Read 9909 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 04:47:17 am »

I'm shooting for being in better spirits, yeah.

I appreciate the noticing, I sincerely do.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 05:15:12 am »

We always got chocolate coins in our stockings when I was a kid.

Gin.  Ah gin. 

My first dance with the sweet seductress that is ethanol.  She taught me the subtle pleasures of a G&T on an early summer's evening and the horrors of room spins, dry heaves and pleading for merciful death.  All in the same night.

High school graduation night.  Quart of Beefeater.  Haven't touched the stuff since.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 02:20:09 am »

Gin's a funny drink because it affects you from the feet up.  Knock back a few g&t's and you are fine having intelligent conversation with your friends.  But when you stand up.  Waaaaay oooooh.  I thought I was fine when I left the party and only two doors down from my house.  I made it... halfway.  When I woke up the sun was rising, I had passed out behind my neighbors cars.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 02:28:00 am »

I've never had a chocolate coin at a beach or boardwalk, either, they were always a holiday candy that was both Christian-and-Jew-friendly... kinda non-denominational in basic form and if they had a Santa stamped into them they were for Christmas and if they had Hebrew letters on them then they were for Chakakhan.

I totally missed that until I saw AlohaDawg's post. Sweet mercy Jesus, I almost shat myself.

On the chocolate front, I will eat almost anything chocolate, but I may have just met my match in the form of the Double Chocolate Cake at the Holiday Inn, Philadelphia Airport. That cake wasn't rich... it was Bill Gates. It was Sam Walton. It was the baby of Bill Gates and Sam Walton, only in chocolate cake form. It's either going to keep me awake tonight and for the next two weeks, or my body will just reject it outright and I'll be hunched over the toilet in a minute.

I LOVE chocolate stuff, but damn.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 03:27:44 am »

I totally missed that until I saw AlohaDawg's post. Sweet mercy Jesus, I almost shat myself.

On the chocolate front, I will eat almost anything chocolate, but I may have just met my match in the form of the Double Chocolate Cake at the Holiday Inn, Philadelphia Airport. That cake wasn't rich... it was Bill Gates. It was Sam Walton. It was the baby of Bill Gates and Sam Walton, only in chocolate cake form. It's either going to keep me awake tonight and for the next two weeks, or my body will just reject it outright and I'll be hunched over the toilet in a minute.

I LOVE chocolate stuff, but damn.

D'jever think it's not the overabundance of chocolate, but maybe somebody gave you the stinkpalm?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 04:35:49 am »

D'jever think it's not the overabundance of chocolate, but maybe somebody gave you the stinkpalm?

Hahahaha....I'm sorry, but Mr. Haus has dysentery.

Every time I glance at the title of this thread, I think it reads "Jesus Soda Holiday Flavors". I've no idea why.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:40:47 am by linnea »
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 07:15:43 pm »

CUNT-Lime is good.

The WHO and the WHAT now?!?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 07:22:17 pm »

The WHO and the WHAT now?!?

Dammit, I got caught by one of the random filters. Let's try it again: CUNT-lime.

Straw berry - lime
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 07:27:04 pm »

Alllllllllllrighty then.

Back in like middle school, when Slice with Ten Percent Real Juice was on the market, we used to joke that there was a particular flavor of Slice they should come out with.  Thought you were going for that, there.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 05:36:13 am »

Sorry for the bump, but didn't anyone try the Seahawk flavors? Mmmmm - delicious perspiration.

Also, I think the Jesus soda mixup might be caused by the timeless Jesus Jones.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 05:43:21 pm »

I might be in a minority, but I don't want Hasslebeck's cream in my mouth.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 05:55:01 pm »

It's okay, it just means that you ain't no Hasselback girl, you ain't no Hasselback girl.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 08:28:28 pm »

Can'd, damn you.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 12:51:45 am »

It's okay, it just means that you ain't no Hasselback girl, you ain't no Hasselback girl.

Agreed... I almost felt dirty giving you that can, but we all do things we're not totally proud of.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 01:00:19 am »

It's okay, it just means that you ain't no Hasselback girl, you ain't no Hasselback girl.


Excuse me?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up