Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors  (Read 9928 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 06:54:07 am »

Agreed... I almost felt dirty giving you that can, but we all do things we're not totally proud of.

You people don't seem to understand that if you keep giving him the cans, he'll keep doing things like that. He is the Pavlov's dog of TOUAMB in that regard, if the dog continually bit me on the leg every time I looked here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 07:14:23 pm »

Playoffs today! As perhaps this board's only Seahawks fan, I am contractually obligated make a joke about how the Redskins are going to be the one with Matt Hasselbeck's cream in their mouths.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 09:02:51 pm »

Go Redskins!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 09:11:48 pm »

Playoffs today! As perhaps this board's only Seahawks fan, I am contractually obligated make a joke about how the Redskins are going to be the one with Matt Hasselbeck's cream in their mouths.

I have the tiniest of leanings towards the Seahawks*... The last year they did spring training in Cheney WA, I took the day off of work and watched them practice.

* - Foots balling in General, but I grew up in WA, so the Hawks are unavoidable.   I have, however, recently learned how pretty Hockey and Football are in HD.  I imagine baseball to be very much the same, only nothing happens in amazing definition and clarity.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 09:24:19 pm »

But would you consider yourself enough of a 'hawks fan to make an off-color semen joke?

Err, I guess you already did -- independent of your fandom.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 09:26:07 pm »

Take it outside, boys. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 01:29:01 am »

So I took a sip of the Candy Cane Jones Soda I got for Mrs. Haus for Christmas, and it pretty much lines up with every other flavor of Jones Soda I've had so far - liked the one sip of it, but there's no way I could drink a bottle of it.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 06:51:33 am »

Wrong spot for this, but I'm nervous about Jacksonville.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 06:12:56 pm »

yeah, jones soda is one of the things I don't like very much any more since I stopped loving things which are too sugary. It's like my body says "whoa, dude, the sugar? no way. you don't want any dessert. you want a sandwich, or some pasta. Eat another meal, man."
It is probably the one slightly healthy impulse I have, so, I just go with it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 06:40:25 pm »

Overeating isn't a healthy impulse. Just go for some fruit or something.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 06:43:36 pm »

no, if I include that, I'm eating 3 meals a day. Normally I eat lunch, dinner, and late-night-meal. I am going to try to eat breakfast more regularly this semester, but I don't know if that will happen.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 06:46:56 pm »

My advice to you, young man, is to drink more water.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 11:57:58 pm »

I was treated to two packages of the "dessert" themed flavors this Christmas. Jones is definitely not the Jelly Belly of sody pop that they think they are. Of the four varieties--Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Blueberry Pie and Lemon Meringue--only Apple Pie seems to contain the appropriate cinnamon-caramel notes. Lemon Meringue starts weak but makes a workman-like effort on the back-swig. Cherry tastes like cherry gramma candy. Blueberry tastes like food coloring.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 01:48:36 am »

Nabu-- don't think I'm not aware of the communists (and women) trying to steal my precious bodily fluids just because I'm young. I have been properly educated by my high school Health class.

as I'm sure you are aware, I assiduously avoid any situation in which a young lady might attempt to drain any fluids from me. And believe me, plenty have tried.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 01:09:05 am »

Nabu-- don't think I'm not aware of the communists (and women) trying to steal my precious bodily fluids just because I'm young. I have been properly educated by my high school Health class.

as I'm sure you are aware, I assiduously avoid any situation in which a young lady might attempt to drain any fluids from me. And believe me, plenty have tried.

I notice you avoid the young men, too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up