Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Paul...  (Read 11829 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 04:55:14 am »

I mean shit, my beloved Spouse is not a spitoon.

Best sentence ever.

For one day and one day only I worked at a call centre taking calls for a company offering free cans of their new Berry flavoured chew (I didn't know the call centre did tobacco stuff - they took calls for about 100 companies) The majority of kids calling in actually admitted to being underage, or were too stupid to lie or something.  It made me feel dirty anyway.  I never went back.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 05:35:18 am »

Cigarrettes will take you away from someone who loves you, someday.

Fuck cigarrettes.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:19 am »

Hells no. But then again I didn't sit around the house spitting in a cup either. I also brush well and often.
 
Yep, favourite activity but always dip free. I mean shit, my beloved Spouse is not a spitoon. That way, at least. I hove me some dignity.

Carcinogens and communicable diseases are different categories, 'eh.

ALSO: Tomorrow and Monday are range days, I associate outdoor sporting times with the dip.

Hence: Hankerin' Hankerin' Hankerin' Hankerin' Hankerin' Hankerin' Hankerin' Hankerin'

PUSSY CANCER KNOWS NOT OF YOUR FOOLISH SCIENCE OR LOGIC
PUSSY CANCER KNOWS ONLY FEAR

Ash, even if  you did not actively have a dip in your mouth during Sexy Times, I can still imagine tiny carcinogens leaping from your gums and onto Spouse's lady-parts.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 06:08:06 am »

If it makes you feel any worse ash, I quit dipping copenhagen about 25 years ago and I still sometimes get a hankerin'.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 11:05:23 pm »

Shit. At least I've improved my chances of outliving the habit by 25 years so's I can miss it.

ALSO: It's OK Somebody nice, I recognize non-cognitive fears when I read 'em and just like to roll along with the tide. I really wanted to type that line Smells quoted anyways.

That was a pretty awesome line, dude.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2007, 12:08:23 am »

I'm not going to go looking for it, but likely there is a sort of porn out there where the SO is a spitton.  Someone probably eats that shit up... oh, wait...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2007, 05:32:01 am »

Spitorn?

Sporn?

I'm wonderin' how that'd work etamomalogicalicalistically.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 07:05:17 pm »

I'm super-hopeful that, what with the quitting smoking after 20+ years (a while ago), that I don't get cancer or anything like that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 08:15:03 pm »

Holding off the inevitable is still a worthy pursuit regardless.

Don't worry about holding him off - he's made it quite clear he's hetero.

Here all week - try veal - tip waitress.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2008, 02:42:19 am »

All the pining makes me wonder if the inevitable being held off is sort of a fetish - sort of like the whole cuckold thing, but only without any self gratification and all of the personal termoil.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2008, 07:10:53 pm »

This thread has nothing to do with me.  What the hell!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 06:53:36 am »

Paul fuckin' rules! Whooooo-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 07:18:24 am »

Paul fuckin' rules! Whooooo-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nabu's as drunk as  MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

woot.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2008, 06:03:29 pm »

Paul! I saw an art-car in Charlotte, but i didn't have my camera. It was also in an area surrounded by a barbed-wire fence, late at night, in a part of Charlotte I don't know. I know I've seen pictures of this particular car around... in fact, I am pretty sure I had shown you a picture of this one before. He covered the car in some kind of moldable material, and molded it into all these cool designs before it dried. It looks really rad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Paul...
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 06:50:51 pm »

Paul! I saw an art-car in Charlotte, but i didn't have my camera. It was also in an area surrounded by a barbed-wire fence, late at night, in a part of Charlotte I don't know. I know I've seen pictures of this particular car around... in fact, I am pretty sure I had shown you a picture of this one before. He covered the car in some kind of moldable material, and molded it into all these cool designs before it dried. It looks really rad.

Sometimes I miss being that young. Be careful, dammit!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up