Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush  (Read 5746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 04:54:57 am »

also, she licked the "actual pink part" when he was a kitten, so by god she can do anything to it she damn well wants.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 05:09:41 am »

also, she licked the "actual pink part" when he was a kitten, so by god she can do anything to it she damn well wants.
Do girls have the same rule?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 05:17:48 am »

I imagine that a wealthy cat-woman such as the Notorious Mrs. S would have some kind of, y'know, cat version of a wet nurse who is hired for the purposes of licking the kitten in such places.

But then, of course, the places where they act like animals or people are kinda all over the place.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 05:27:45 am »

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that cat penes are in fact barbed.

It's a TOUAMB tradition, dammit!  Also, giraffe placenta.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 06:09:26 am »

I...

people. you know how we all know that cat c*ckes are barbed?

don't bring that up in real life. NEVER.

no one will believe that you know it because of an internet message board. they will be interested, but they will be very creeped out.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 06:16:11 am »

I...

people. you know how we all know that cat c*ckes are barbed?

don't bring that up in real life. NEVER.

no one will believe that you know it because of an internet message board. they will be interested, but they will be very creeped out.
Ive noticed a phenom here in the all male college world, freshmen talk about cocks all the time, all kinds of cocks. Juniors talk about pussy. All kinds of pussy. Seniors talk about everything other than cocks and pussy.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 01:53:28 pm »

Ray's candidacy mentioned in today's (Feb 1) Overcompensating.
http://www.overcompensating.com/

Can't seem to get the permalink... will try to fix later.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 03:32:10 pm »

There's even an alt text!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

saniac

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 10:11:53 pm »

If you compare the first panel to the other ones, it appears Ray's Mom can swap polarity.
Logged

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 11:15:22 pm »

If you compare the first panel to the other ones, it appears Ray's Mom can swap polarity.

Damn!  Those are the little tics -- born of Illustrator laziness -- that make Achewood's art so endearing.  To me, it's so half-assed it's brilliant, like the original cardboard cut-out South Park.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 07:40:12 pm »

he flipped her but he also redrew the phone and her arm and everything. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up