Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool sex  (Read 11948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 02:43:01 am »

Slow, gently salivating, visibly aroused readers.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 03:38:44 am »

It's all about the benefit-of-the-doubt linger.

Some women wear words on their tits specifically because they like allowing that, though.

The benefit-of-the-doubt linger goes both ways. Lecher OR exhibitionist, you know?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 06:08:45 am »

With me (and that shirt in particular) it has always been the men pointing out they have been staring at my chest, but you know, embarrassedly saying "It's the image on your shirt."  This has happened with five separate men, one being a total stranger, one having apologized for it more than once.  To the stranger I was like "sure dude, it's the T-shirt." To all the other men, they've all been friends and I 've never had any inkling of piggishness from them.  For all but one of them, it's probably the only time I've even felt a gender divide of any kind.  It's an easy-to-stare-at image, and then I think the men who do (always in a work environment, in an off-focused, far away state that they snap out of) have a split second where they realize there are tits behind that t-shirt and they they've crossed their own arbitrary line of how much time one should stare at a woman's chestular area, and get all embarrassed and have to explain.  I've actually had the same issues with a Gandhi t-shirt I have, which leads to the weirdest men needing to let me know they really like Gandhi.  "No, cool shirt!  I really like Gandhi." 

I am almost totally oblivious to tit-staring, and it's only when dudes I know get all embarrassed that I realize it may have been happening.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 06:13:15 am »

I am more worried about getting noticed staring at a not-butt-or-breasts body part.

"Um, are you staring at my... hair?"

One time in high school I got accused, loudly, of staring at a girl's feet in class... I never heard the end of it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 06:19:30 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:15 am »

I don't want to shatter any illusions but, uhm, no.

We never not for a second forget that they're tits.

Maybe if the guy's gay or a relation, he's thinking about how weird it is that he's the only one in the room not thinking that they're tits but...

Even then, indirectly.

We're awful terrible one-track creatures and I swear to God we can't help it and there are evolutionary reasons why we are like this that were completely useful back when we were in trees and caves and... yeah, no, yeah. That's how it is. Birds gotta fly, giraffe gotta swim, guys gotta know they're tits.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 06:39:35 am »

I believe gender determinants are mostly arbitrary, and the same goes for the sexual orientation scale (Kinsey doesn't even begin to cover the million shades of gray), so for me that whole "all men do ________" and "all women do ________" thing never rings true, 'cause there ain't no lines there but the arbitrary ones we impose on ourselves and others.

When it comes to me, I enjoy the women's locker room, and look for as long as I can get away with, which is not very long at all.  Same goes for dick prints through ##### - I mean, I could just stare and stare, and sometimes I see one so incredible that I just want to say something, but I don't want to objectify anyone just because I like the look of them- that's just disrespectful.  Do I avert my eyes, and try to think pure thoughts.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 06:55:21 am »

i am not going to make so strong a statement as mel, but, yes.

there are some big assumptions going on there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2008, 07:05:58 am »

Might I have exaggerated? Sure.

However. If there's anything close to an "all" it is a straight man's tit-focus.

Even when a man sees tits he is not into, instead of just looking away, he just thinks "oh man, those tits are not rude at all. those are some polite titties" and keeps looking.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2008, 08:09:26 am »

see. again.

just not true.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2008, 08:14:54 am »

daniel doesn't love every boob
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 11:20:48 pm »

daniel doesn't love every boob

...or more precisely, LMF loves every boob, and can't imagine why the rest of the category he assigns himself to wouldn't.  It's a reasonable assumption, when you think about it, like how some times a parent, due to love, can imagine that there has never been any child cuter than theres - that is a deep, meaningful love.  This is how much LFM loves tits.  Being the owner of a nice set, I can't say I disapprove, though I know it's not the case.  My tits are sexy to some, not to all.  For if they were awesome to all, I would rule the world!  The World!  THE WOOOOOOOORLD!  Ha ha ha ha!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2008, 11:30:15 pm »

Someone has to, might as well be me.

I'm a self-professed leg man, but still, I don't want to know a man who doesn't like titties. Unless they're gay. That's the only excuse.

Actually, fuck that, that's not an excuse either. I've seen way too many gay men that get their hands on breasts more often than the chick who runs the mammogram squishy thing. Just because you like dick don't mean you can't love the tits too.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 02:42:09 am »

but I don't want to objectify anyone just because I like the look of them- that's just disrespectful. 

I'm not singling you out here Smells, cause I know this is a widely accepted truth.  But why is that?  Why is it wrong/disrespectful to objectify someone.  To look at them as a highly attractive piece of meat?  Yes, I think you have a beautiful body.  That does not mean I think anything less of you.  It has no further implications. You have a great body.  You may or may not also have a great mind, great personality or other great personal aspects.

I would not be rude if I said to a smart person "Hey, you've got a brilliant mind."  Why is it wrong to say (or think, or imply by ogling) "Hey, you've got a beautiful body?"

Not that I'd ever say anything like that, being hopelessly repressed.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2008, 03:28:31 am »


I would not be rude if I said to a smart person "Hey, you've got a brilliant mind."  Why is it wrong to say (or think, or imply by ogling) "Hey, you've got a beautiful body?"


I think the short answer to that question might be, historical context. You can't tell a woman she's got a beautiful body because for so many centuries no one thought a woman had a great mind.

But, you know, maybe someday.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 03:34:24 am »

wombat you have a beautiful ______



edit: wow is that a new filter
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up