Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008  (Read 2143 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

On Myspace.

I would have used "a $250 Japanese video game that involves hitting Burger King employees with a shovel until they drink breast milk," but it's too long.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 09:18:49 pm »

I actually used to have a joke with friends of mine that... my infallible strategy to get a woman to love me is to make her perfect eggs over-easy.

With of course, the underlying joke being that my main problem is getting into the situation where I am making a lady breakfast in the first place.

This was not a great comic, other than this memory.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

herofix

  • Guest
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 09:27:03 pm »

I like my fried eggs 'moron' style. Over hard, heavy salt and pepper and a splash of Tabasco.

I like my meats moron style too.  And my toast.  Unless I can get any of that deep-fried, in which case, I go uber-moran style. 
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 10:01:34 pm »

how I make eggs:  WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRITTATA
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 11:58:40 pm »

How do I like my eggs in the morning?  Unfertilized, thank you.

Also: this was a sad, hollow mockery of an Achewood joint.  From the "seen it before" art to the half-hearted text, I was left feeling empty.  My free cartoon cat entertainment failed to amuse me today.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 12:05:02 am »

People have parties where board games are not involved? Weird.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 12:38:14 am »

My leaders have led me to ruin and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.
Logged
ACHIEVE

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 01:44:13 am »

I feel the need to wash my hands after interacting with anything branded "MySpace".
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 02:42:45 am »

I agree with the talking cat having a nervous breakdown in the car.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets to watch astronauts play the theramin (NOT) - Dec 17 2008
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 04:08:22 am »

Does Onstad mean you are a moron if you like your eggs fried over hard?  Or that a moron is capable of cooking them that way?

Because I agree with one option and disagree with the other.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up