Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised  (Read 15286 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2009, 03:15:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure that the last guy who didn't really act overtly christian in office was probably Nixon? Aside from the Watergate thing, there are a lot of things that he did that people now respect.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2009, 03:42:28 pm »

Yeah, I knew Nixon, but I am guessing he is an aberration and not the end of an era.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2009, 05:06:21 pm »

Aww jeez, you have to rub it in?
I'll just go sit at the back of the bus where I belong.

Yeah, I'll be over here cackling and rubbing my hands together with all the Jewish US presidents. OH WAIT

At least we don't get accused of barbaric and cruel practices regarding children anymore. OH WAIT

Well, at least our most minor goddamn holiday gets public recognition because it happens to coincide with one of the biggest Christian holidays, and even though people call it Jewish Christmas at least this most minor of fuck*ng public recognition doesn't get called a conspiracy to crush Christianity. OH WAIT
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2009, 05:51:27 pm »

Don't act like your people don't control the government via Hollywood!

(On that note, my dad was SUPER pissed at the liberal digs against G.W. Bush in The Dark Knight.)
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2009, 06:15:31 pm »

meanwhile batman exercises rendition and torture like some sort of Dubya Knight (Bushman? ...no)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2009, 06:43:35 pm »

Yeah, stupid people are more easily controlled by the church and more dangerous when controlled by the church and a stupid atheist is not going to have a whole room of stupid people to be with on sat/sun/wed whenever.
Well, Neo-nazis (despite some pseudo-Christian veneer), communists, gangbangers, and Family Guy aficionados certainly get together and foment their respective brands of madness.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2009, 06:47:13 pm »

Communists and "gang bangers" aren't stupider then heads of corporate boards.  Just come from different place is all.  They (at least the "gang bangers") probably run their show more profitably and honestly, at least with themselves.

And
Family Guy aficionados


Ha.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2009, 02:44:56 am »

If I understand correctly you have a more fundamental handicap to your presidential candidacy, which is that you were not born in the US. So don't bother thinking of converting or anything.
Nah, once they change the laws so that Arnold can run in 2016 I'll be golden.

If I promise to adhere strictly to the doctrine of separation of church and state, can I be the candidate of choice for non-religious types in '16?  Or do my personal religious beliefs disqualify me by exposing my inherent mental inferiority? 
No more than an atheist candidate would be torn down for moral inferiority.

OH WAIT
Hey, the bus of the non-lord is long and has many seats. All at the back though. It's cool, we can sing crude school yard songs.

Family Guy aficionados
Ding!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2009, 03:05:47 am »

Do you really blame the world's problems on stupid people? Hmm?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2009, 05:23:27 pm »

Might as well.  Its not like they can muster a good counter argument.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2009, 06:03:47 pm »

I blame all of the world's problems on velociraptors.
Logged

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2009, 06:46:03 pm »

Do you really blame the world's problems on stupid people? Hmm?
Yes.  You see, I've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding; the cretins cloning and feeding, and I don't even own a TV.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2009, 07:19:24 pm »

Yes.  You see, I've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding; the cretins cloning and feeding, and I don't even own a TV.

It sounds like you're not sick, but you're not well.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:58 pm »

I think this belongs here.
http://www.drinkingskeptically.org/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2009, 10:16:34 am »

I've never loved the idea of hanging out with people whose only association is that they identify as 'skeptics'. I imagine there'd be a lot of holier than thou condescension as they discuss how misguided crystal healers or whatever are. Don't get me wrong, cranks annoy me, but I've got more interesting things to do than talk about it. I hope I 'm totally wrong and it's really just a bunch of people hanging out and having a slightly higher brow of discussion than most pubs.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up