- October 02, 2026, 01:14:11 am
- Welcome, Guest
News:
Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison
- The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board >
- Trivial Pursuits >
- Arts & Entertainment (Moderators: slink, AugustWest, pmcd9) >
- Topic: I thought we used to have an ongoing thread about music but I can't find it
Author
Topic: I thought we used to have an ongoing thread about music but I can't find it (Read 12376 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
- The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board >
- Trivial Pursuits >
- Arts & Entertainment (Moderators: slink, AugustWest, pmcd9) >
- Topic: I thought we used to have an ongoing thread about music but I can't find it