Ted FTW.
A CHALLENGER ENTERS!
It's Bobby Isosceles, who's schoolin' y'all like Socrates
He kills more fools with his rhymes than at forty-five Thermopylaes
You neophytes are greener and more bitter than some broccoli
When you claim to fame is laid low, cause you know there ain't no toppin' me
Pop and see! You can't stop, just like a can of Pringles
My rhyming words burn your nerves like you've got a case of shingles
Zoster la vista, bay-bee, I put a pox on both your houses
Then I made you all my bitch so hard you're swearing you're my spouses
But if you want to fight with the inevitable master
Disaster? Maybe, but it makes the time go faster
To watch you try your homemade lines against the ill inventor
Only to leave you bruised and bloodier than giraffe placenta
I'm a yenta, that's right, I'm the lyrical matchmaker
This dude, Defeat, you've got to meet, so do I have a taker?
Against my rhymes so wholesome and thick like oats by Quaker?
Go find your muse, you'll still lose, cause I'll find the bitch and break her