I have to make a pilgrimage to Chick-fil-A once a month or so. The closest one to me is downtown, so basically I can only get sweetea on Saturdays.
I'm disappointed that Chick-fil-A is the only restaurant I know that serves Diet Dr. Pepper, and yet I would never order it there.
The Sandwich I Can No Longer Make For Fear Of Cardiovascular Revolt goes like this:
Spread butter on either a sesame-seeded bun or two slices of Texas Toast, and grill/toast. Place a slice of cheese on each bread-unit so it can be melting while the rest of the sammich is prepared.
Put two hot dogs in a skillet with some oil to get an extra-good crisp on the outside. Grill until crisp all around, then split vertically (leaving the two halves connected) and crisp the exposed surfaces.
Place hot dogs, cut side down, side-by-side on top of the lower bread-unit and cheese slice.
Crack two eggs in the now-vacated skillet and proceed to cook to sunny-side up status. When complete, place on top of the hot dogs and cover with the remaining cheese/bread piece.
Slice diagonally, and use the egg yolk as a dipping sauce when available.