Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit  (Read 8546 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« on: November 15, 2009, 11:41:16 am »

In life, we are all guaranteed at least a little tremendous physical pain.

The thread was going to be called "A charley horse of the heart", but you can't fool the word filters in thread titles.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 12:15:25 pm »

I like.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 01:13:07 pm »

Right, I'm going back to bed.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ryabovsky

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
  • bool DisagreementBox(bool a) {a = true; return a;}
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 09:07:14 pm »

In life, we are all guaranteed at least a little tremendous physical pain.

Take it like an otter, and give some back.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 01:55:04 am »

[[shrug]] meh....

ive had better.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 02:34:54 am »

I  wonder why the strip has no actual title?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 02:59:38 am »

RSS says it's, "How it's going!".
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 03:03:41 am »

I think I really like this one! But, I am kind of a negative person.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 03:11:08 am »

Paul... I gotta change my nomination.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 04:36:14 am »

Paul... I gotta change my nomination.

This strip is ineligible.  Nominate it next year.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 05:26:26 pm »

Each time I re-read this one, it breaks my heart in a new way.  Maybe it's just that I'm a sentimental fool who's enough of a newlywed to dread the moment when I have the same revelation as the final panel...or I'm enough of a cynic to know that it's going to come and I just want to get it over with already.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 07:23:39 pm »

I like! Nice and melancholy.
Logged

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 08:10:33 pm »

I liked this strip a lot better when I started imagining the narrator as Lee Sungjae.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 08:11:04 pm »

Each time I re-read this one, it breaks my heart in a new way.  Maybe it's just that I'm a sentimental fool who's enough of a newlywed to dread the moment when I have the same revelation as the final panel...or I'm enough of a cynic to know that it's going to come and I just want to get it over with already.

Ain't that the goddamned truth.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 15, 2009 - A black freckle in his armpit
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 08:25:06 pm »

This comic reminded me that I am Roast Beef.

I liked this comic.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up