Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 22046 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2009, 04:49:59 am »

Usually when someone mails you a single bullet with your name on it, It. Is. Cause. For. Alarm.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2009, 04:57:22 am »

Awww, lprkn, shucks.  Awwww, Paul and Tony.  I'm all kicking at the dirt and smiling shyly up from under my lashes.

I'm glad you got it, Pat.  Sorry again for the delay.  I've been a little low, and procrastinatey.  

Speaking of which, my Secret Santa gift will go out in the mail either tomorrow or Saturday.  I guess it will be fashionably late.  So if someone out there is wondering where their special package is, it's safe in my hands for now.  I legitimately had to wait for a custom-made part to come in, but it arrived almost a week ago; then I procrastinated putting the pieces together.  :}
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2009, 06:48:36 am »

Usually when someone mails you a single bullet with your name on it, It. Is. Cause. For. Alarm.

But it's not just Cort's name that's on it, the entire forum's name is on it too.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH SSSSHHHIIIIITTTTT
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2009, 07:51:31 am »

Pffft, it's just one bullet.


(thinks about WWI, Abraham Lincoln, Jack and Bobby, etc.)


ohhhh shiiiiiitttt
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2009, 08:50:48 am »

I'm just getting a little worried that my secret Santa package that I sent out might not have gotten there properly.

We are still in the long-end of the normal range of when it could be received, around the holidays and all, but still I am paranoid.

Though as a liberal, I am all for quasi-governmental jobs where little actual work is accomplished efficiently so that the marginally-competent can raise their kids and stuff, as a person who is alive, I am paranoid that the post office lost something else I sent.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2009, 02:25:15 pm »

That is wow. More original, also, longer-lasting than cookies. I am impressed.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2009, 03:32:35 pm »

longer-lasting than cookies.

I was thinking about lacquering them.

PS- The Wombats have all been consumed.  And one of the Rays.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2009, 03:46:51 pm »

If you're serious, I tried that with some bread dough ornaments once and they eventually came to an unpleasant end.

The cookies are actually modelled after some clay refrigerator magnets I made which are much more permanent but far less tasty.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2009, 03:49:55 pm »

I guess I should just eat 'em then huh?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2009, 08:51:42 pm »

I guess I should just eat 'em then huh?

They have been immortalized in a photo, after all. Eat them.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2009, 07:31:10 pm »

I'm just getting a little worried that my secret Santa package that I sent out might not have gotten there properly.

We are still in the long-end of the normal range of when it could be received, around the holidays and all, but still I am paranoid.

Though as a liberal, I am all for quasi-governmental jobs where little actual work is accomplished efficiently so that the marginally-competent can raise their kids and stuff, as a person who is alive, I am paranoid that the post office lost something else I sent.

Much rejoicing in the bluemoon household today, because lo, the Secret Santa gift has arrived!  With a lovely and heartfelt explanatory note!  I love Peter Sagal, I listen to "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" every week!  In fact, when I finally go to Chicago someday, I will try attend a taping! And I love vice!  And I love David Bowie and learning about new television shows I haven't yet discovered!

I am chuffed!

Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2009, 09:01:22 pm »



once you learn about some of those naughty things, youll have to clue us in, dig?  or maybe me, since im one of a small number of "goody-goody" in this group.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2009, 10:34:11 pm »

I am utterly glad that they found you, blue, and found you well.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2009, 02:32:18 am »

There was a package from Mr. Trout today! Noticing a sloshing sound in a package sent from Baltimore, I took the usual precautions:

Just in case there was Natty Boh inside, I assumed a defensive posture:

Inside was the following:
Inflatable packing materials! Huzzah!
The Room http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/
Gary Busey is: The Gingerdead Man http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364376/
Santa's Slay http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393685/ A pun. I see what you did there.
Last but certainly not least, enough Pikesville Supreme Straight Rye Whiskey to heighten the movie watching experience and keep my liver from getting uppity for the rest of the year!

Thanks Mr. Trout!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2009, 02:52:11 am »

That was like... a photo story! Well done. Can'd.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up