Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 22108 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2009, 07:46:23 am »

i dont have a "WWII-item fetish", but the idea of a lady owning such makes me interested in knowing that lady.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2009, 08:06:17 am »

Extra points for presentation!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2010, 03:33:25 pm »

It's not a neck bozack, it's a placenta but she was too classy to put it where placentae go.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2010, 03:47:06 pm »

She looked at me funny when I was trying to explain that giraffe placenta is ... a thing ... on the board.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2010, 04:45:03 pm »

Are you sure that "giraffe" placenta doesn't mean "giraffe" placenta?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2010, 05:05:36 pm »

Are you sure that "giraffe" placenta doesn't mean "giraffe" placenta?

Now only the old timers will know for sure.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2010, 07:07:01 pm »

Now only the old timers will know for sure.

It shouldn't be that hard to find out. I mean, giraffe don't even have placentas.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2010, 01:32:44 am »

Oh sure, you would know that.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2010, 03:54:24 am »


The ornament I do Not recognize the pattern on, still, cool.


It's a hamsa, just in case you find yourself needing to ward off the evil eye.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2010, 04:58:37 am »

I had Natty Boh yesterday, and I thought it was pretty damn good.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2010, 05:14:59 am »

I had Natty Boh yesterday, and I thought it was pretty damn good.

It is okay to admit that you are wrong.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2010, 02:23:58 pm »

I am interested in hearing your opinion on Mr. Klostermann. I remember really disliking him, but I do not remember why at all. it is very possible that he just said something that made me mad.

I finished the book.

I had to put it down and walk away a few times before I got into it. He is aggressively clever to the extent that it can be irritating.

In the end though, once I gave into it, the thing is, he can write a good sentence and a good paragraph, and even if it's not always clear if the paragraphs add up to anything in the end, I am willing to cut a person a lot of slack for those two things. There were lots of bits where I folded down the page so I could find it later. It is only fair to see that as counterbalancing the times one wishes to poke him in the eye.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2010, 03:12:08 pm »

It is okay to admit that you are wrong.

I'm not sure, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that coming to an operational realization of this simple fact is a good definition of maturity.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2010, 06:15:48 pm »

I finished the book.

I had to put it down and walk away a few times before I got into it. He is aggressively clever to the extent that it can be irritating.

In the end though, once I gave into it, the thing is, he can write a good sentence and a good paragraph, and even if it's not always clear if the paragraphs add up to anything in the end, I am willing to cut a person a lot of slack for those two things. There were lots of bits where I folded down the page so I could find it later. It is only fair to see that as counterbalancing the times one wishes to poke him in the eye.

Man, that is the exact way to describe him, only I value the overall point, or at least like going for an overall point, over a sentence.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2010, 07:01:36 pm »

Of course, the ideal is that the sentences are great AND they add up to something. But I've had to lower my expectations.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up