Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 22075 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2010, 10:34:16 pm »

Also, pm me if you haven't yet received your gift and we'll track things down.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2010, 03:49:03 am »

If my reckoning is correct, Mr Trout and LFM have still not received their gifts.

Secret Santas, you have until Friday the 15th of January to appropriately assure me that their gifts are at least on their way. (A tracking number is best)

Or you will be exposed and shamed for your true natures.
Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2010, 04:03:33 am »

the secret santas have ADHD
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2010, 04:14:52 am »

I ain't got my Secret Santa thing yet but... I dunno, I'm not bothered by it all that much, myself.

I'll gets eventually and, anyway, I'm a quarter Russian and Russian Christmas was just yesterday and so by my math, it is only 75% late at most.

Maybe I'll even have my girlfriend's new camphone figured out by then to actually take pictures.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2010, 04:36:32 am »

I ain't got my Secret Santa thing yet but... I dunno, I'm not bothered by it all that much, myself.

I'll gets eventually and, anyway, I'm a quarter Russian and Russian Christmas was just yesterday and so by my math, it is only 75% late at most.

Maybe I'll even have my girlfriend's new camphone figured out by then to actually take pictures.

Nuh-uh, Russian Christmas is today!  And I ADHDed my best friend Anna's present too!  Yours and hers are both reaching their destinations next week. /shame
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2010, 05:43:07 pm »

Thank you Green man! There is a scarf (did you make this?), a book of zombie haikus, and three hemp necklaces, wrapped in x-man paper. Two of them are "faggy".





This is a dancing ninja.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2010, 05:50:29 pm »

Cool.  Haiku spelled backward is "Ukiah", which is the name of a rad Northern California town.  Also a code name for a project I'm working on here at my jorb.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2010, 07:54:06 pm »

i totally built that scarf with my bare hands.  and a crochet hook.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2010, 03:14:55 am »

i totally built that scarf with my bare hands.  and a crochet hook.

I appreciate this concept.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2010, 04:32:08 pm »

You know, I'm actually not sure whether you are talking about the movies or the whiskey.

The whiskey is destined to be added to fruit and butter in a pan, then set on fire before being added to a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. It will be dispatched like a Viking. A fruitthatwastypedandmodified-flavored Viking.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 05:40:10 am by schnitzelbank »
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2010, 11:22:54 pm »

A fruitthatwastypedandmodified-flavored Viking.

That phrase was so much better originally.

Also that sounds like the best thing to do next to drinking it. I'm happy it will meet such a noble end.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:55:48 pm by Mr Trout »
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2010, 06:45:37 am »

Someday, in the far future, Internet archaeologists will try to reconstruct the original state of this thread, and they will fail horribly, and their grants will not be renewed.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2010, 08:32:51 am »

At least they'll REALLY enjoy the profile pictures along the way.

Seriously.

Cross-eyed owl. Scrooge McPimp. Drunkaroo. Reading bear. Warhol with roses. Lady hiding behind a pineapple too small to hide behind. Glowing glasses anime thing. Horrifying cat monster that really really hates rain. Punctuation full of self-doubt.

Would they assume this was a functional cultural interplay? Would they assume that these were mainstream cultural references?

"Was there a show about ladies attempting to hide behind fruit and mostly failing?"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2010, 09:11:56 am »

Unfortunately it turns out Asherdan's superior progeny over-run future and they all disable avatars.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2010, 01:45:53 pm »

Unfortunately it turns out Asherdan's superior progeny over-run future and they all disable avatars.

Nooooooooo!!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up