Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"  (Read 35182 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 08:55:20 pm »

This whole thing really took a turn for the bizarre. I feel.....a little scandalized.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 09:08:34 pm »

Hmmm.  Perhaps anyone who did not submit a trouserless photo the first time around should be required to submit one now...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 09:18:02 pm »

If I were more evil, I'd post "Sure!  Here's mine!" with a goatse link.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 02:39:40 am »

I can't believe I missed this. Congrats, BlueMoon.

I'm with AW on this. The first thread was before my time.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2009, 04:43:54 am »

Submitted without explanation bar the small snippet of info that I did not take this photo, which recovers some small scrap of dignity I suppose

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 04:54:45 am »

somebody has been avoiding the sun.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2009, 04:59:29 am »

somebody has been avoiding the sun.....

Oh you bitch!

This was taken a few days ago, it's a particularly miserable British winter, anytime I've been outside for the past 3 months I'm forced into wearing long sleeved tops/waterproofs. Anytime I have been out in the sun I've developed an horrific farmer's tan.

So excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2009, 05:03:35 am »

I am both paler than you and skinnier, so you win.

also hairier, which I guess is a toss-up.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 05:05:59 am »

Submitted without explanation bar the small snippet of info that I did not take this photo, which recovers some small scrap of dignity I suppose

You sound so much more surly than you look.  Awww, so young. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 05:07:46 am »

I can't believe I missed this. Congrats, BlueMoon.

I'm with AW on this. The first thread was before my time.

Thanks, Toast!  I completely agree--I didn't pursue it because some people seem to be getting squicked out, but I'm all for #####less photo day.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 05:11:10 am »

You look kind of like the Incredible Hulk if he didn't actually have any powers and it was just that Doc Bruce Banner had a mental problem where when he got mad, he THOUGHT he turned into a super-beast of extraordinary magnitude and... physically stayed himself. Y'know. Acted like the Hulk but did not turn into him.

I actually mean this in a good way but I can't figure out how to properly express this in the paucity of meaning that is text-without-spoken-context.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2009, 05:11:40 am »

You sound so much more surly than you look.  Awww, so young. 

-feels embarrassed in front of the adults/real people-
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2009, 05:16:47 am »

You look kind of like the Incredible Hulk if he didn't actually have any powers and it was just that Doc Bruce Banner had a mental problem where when he got mad, he THOUGHT he turned into a super-beast of extraordinary magnitude and... physically stayed himself. Y'know. Acted like the Hulk but did not turn into him.

To be fair, that is kind of how a lot blokes act when drunk. Maybe the Incredible Hulk was an allegory warning of the dangers of alcohol abuse?

Quote
I actually mean this in a good way but I can't figure out how to properly express this in the paucity of meaning that is text-without-spoken-context.

Are you coming onto me? I think you're coming on to me.

Sigh. I'm never posting trouser-less photos again.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2009, 01:40:21 pm »

What is wrong with pale?

Do you think it is rad to have skin cancer?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2009, 02:08:01 pm »

Sigh. I'm never posting trouser-less photos again.

You can just PM them to me, then.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up