After all the careful preparation that went into the planning of this show I overlooked one important task. I forgot to write an award presentation for this award which I am presenting so I am going to go extemporaneous.
About the nominees... I'll start with myself. I won this award the last time it came around. I don't know why I am popular here, but I appreciate that you all like me. But looking at the nominees I knew that I didn't stand a chance. How did I beat you all 4 years ago?
August West, our own attorney at law, the man who won on Jeopardy. I love this man. I'm gonna admit right here that he got my vote. He's the most everything on this board in my humble opinion.
The Inevitable is a great kid, he was still in high school when he started postiing here. he has passionate opinions and loves music and he's always nice even when he disagrees with you. Everybody loves the Inevitable.
Jay-ell is the den mother, the one who has always kept the peace around here with her fist of iron and heart full of love. It's a testament that she was nominated for this award even though she's been awol for most of the past few years raising a family.
Which brings us to our new overlord and benevolent dictator, the award for most popular goes to our one and only Wombat. She's always been here and she's always been one of this boards greatest champions. Wombat, nobody deserves this award more than you. Congratulations.