I had this dream that was really long and convoluted and probably uninteresting.
But the end of it, oh man:
so we're helping the band Yo La Tengo load all of their amps and guitars and stuff into their van, and there are way more members than the band actually has. Lots of stuff to move. This one huge guy is standing off to one side bitching and not helping at all... complaining about the venue sucking, WashU fuck*ng him over on tuition, all this crap. And I said, dude, why don't you come help us out. Come on. What's your problem.
"No, I can't."
"Why not?"
"I JUST CAN'T."
"BUT WHY!?"
...
BECAUSE, I HAVE BABY HANDS! BABY HANDS! and he starts screaming BABY HANDS and wailing/crying and beating me with his tiny baby hands. I woke up shuddering and gasping.
I have a lot of dreams that involve something jumping at me/touching me, and my reaction in the dream is always to just kind of crumple into a ball and shudder. Ew.
It's weird because flailing around and crying/screaming is an ongoing joke with one of my friends, about String Dick, the man whose dick is really really long, but as thin as a piece of string. You say, "what's wrong, string dick?" and he goes "I HAVE A STRING-DICK!" and starts whipping it around in the air and wailing. This makes me laugh really hard.