Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132799 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2010, 05:31:30 pm »

*****
#####
PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE
CUNT
A-CAP
giraffe
Somebody nice

That last one is new to me. And I know I'm missing some.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2010, 05:35:02 pm »

Don't forget my favorite, "fuck*ng".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2010, 05:35:14 pm »

*****
#####
PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE
CUNT
A-CAP
giraffe
Somebody nice

That last one is new to me. And I know I'm missing some.

%%%%%
c*ck
pu$$y
fuck*ng

I forget how one gets Bozack
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2010, 05:35:49 pm »

Bozack
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2010, 05:38:21 pm »

I forget how one gets Bozack

I'll tell you if you tell me how to get %%%%%
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2010, 05:45:09 pm »

Everyone always forgets %%%%%. Poor guy.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2010, 05:46:21 pm »

I'll tell you if you tell me how to get %%%%%

You just type "%%%%%" and it shows up.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2010, 07:56:53 pm »

Somebody nice CUNT?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2010, 08:10:52 pm »

I mean, the logical progression would be to give the word "shortcakes" a filter.

My suggestion: "IS DELICIOUS".

Wouldn't come up much, of course, but isn't that half the fun?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2010, 08:26:19 pm »

I mean, the logical progression would be to give the word "shortcakes" a filter.

My suggestion: "IS DELICIOUS".

Wouldn't come up much, of course, but isn't that half the fun?

I second my own suggestion: "Gary Coleman."

Making any mention of strawberry shortcake become CUNT GARY COLEMAN.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2010, 08:32:29 pm »

Could we at least make "Darryl" show up as "SHAVED"?

It would be a fair compromise.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2010, 04:18:39 pm »

Hey AW!

Last night in my dreams you got murdered and we all showed up for your burying.

Sorry to dream about your death, y'know.

That's really weird, because as I was driving home from work yesterday, I was worrying about what would happen with TOUAMB if I dropped dead.  I don't know whether Mrs. West would know to notify y'all or not and I thought that'd be sad, because my imaginary friends should know about that kind of thing.

So who was the culprit?  Mr. Wonderful?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2010, 04:21:14 pm »

That's really weird, because as I was driving home from work yesterday, I was worrying about what would happen with TOUAMB if I dropped dead.  I don't know whether Mrs. West would know to notify y'all or not and I thought that'd be sad, because my imaginary friends should know about that kind of thing.

You'd think given how connected we are more people would use a dead man's switch.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2010, 05:32:17 pm »

Good point. I keep trying to get the Tech Staff to remember the password to my work email, but he doesn't know how to get in here.

But, nowadays I have read too many panic-striken articles about password security so I use different passwords everywhere and change them so often that I have to keep them written down, so I guess I should make sure he knows where the Big List O' Passwords is.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2010, 08:43:35 pm »

If I go dead, Spouse knows how to find you guys.

youve trained her in 'the arts', eh?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 59   Go Up