Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132810 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #225 on: May 13, 2010, 05:49:04 am »

i don't often have dreams. but hey at least i haven't peed the bed in, like, years


edit: oops
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #226 on: May 13, 2010, 01:00:09 pm »

i don't often have dreams. but hey at least i haven't peed the bed in, like, years


edit: oops

2nd best edit ever
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #227 on: May 13, 2010, 03:33:42 pm »

where's the best? i'm just curious
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #228 on: May 13, 2010, 04:29:02 pm »

where's the best? i'm just curious

If I may toot my own horn for a moment: http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,4316.msg115661.html#msg115661
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #229 on: May 18, 2010, 02:36:54 pm »

...that my husband's best friend and I were sitting on his screened porch drinking with the crew, like we sometimes do, and he randomly reached over to touch my leg. He stopped himself at the last minute, looked up sheepishly, and apologized with the explanation that he saw a good-looking leg and forgot who it belonged to for a second.

I've lost a few pounds lately and I think it's going to my head.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2010, 04:03:50 pm »

If I die Facebook will know about it and I'm friends with about a dozen of you so word will get back here.

I had another Queen dream last night.  In it the band was making a video.  I was either Freddy or the director of the video.  All I can remember clearly about the dream is getting into an argument with Roger Taylor and Bryan May about how the band should be positioned.  I was arguing that the band should be set up the way the band always sets up with Brian Stage Left. 

I wonder if this dream was prompted by the fact that I was thinking about how Freddy Mercury is one of the greatest singers of all time, but gladly shared lead vocal duties with Roger and Brian?  On A Night at the Opera Freddy sings lead on only 7 of the 12 songs.  Roger sings 1, Brian sings 3 and there is one instrumental.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2010, 02:40:26 pm »

1. Uncovered a weird honor-society date-rape conspiracy, but I could only warn my girlfriend via text. I kept trying to abbreviate and not getting the message across.

2. Accidentally showed my mom TOUAMB and she started posting.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2010, 03:29:44 pm »

2. Accidentally showed my mom TOUAMB and she started posting.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2010, 04:58:50 pm »

I feel a lot better now about my dream where I was just being chased by bad guys.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2010, 05:50:03 pm »




Noooooo.....

No, my mother is nothing like Philippe's.  My Mom is part of most of my social networks, but not Achewood.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2010, 11:43:44 pm »

1. Uncovered a weird honor-society date-rape conspiracy, but I could only warn my girlfriend via text. I kept trying to abbreviate and not getting the message across.

2. Accidentally showed my mom TOUAMB and she started posting.

More than once I've stumbled on this thread and at first I think I'm reading "Today I'm gonna..." and I kind of freak out. Like today.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #236 on: May 27, 2010, 02:51:12 am »

More than once I've stumbled on this thread and at first I think I'm reading "Today I'm gonna..." and I kind of freak out. Like today.

Seconded.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #237 on: May 27, 2010, 12:26:52 pm »

And the motion is passed.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #238 on: July 05, 2010, 05:25:33 pm »

Last night I had this nightmare that my ex-boss was rehired. It was soul-crushing. She came in and demanded that I move out of my office so that she could have it. She started changing everything that I have worked so hard to make more efficient, and she reverted everything back to the bull shit inefficient crap she had before. It was beyond awful. I kept trying to reach my boss's boss, but he wasn't at his desk. He had some frozen blueberries on his desk and for some reason I kept returning to his office to take just a few more blueberries. I went to our executive director to try to plead my case with her, but she was surrounded by all these people at a country fair (??) and I couldn't reach her. The crowd was suffocating, and nobody would listen to me. It was terrible.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #239 on: July 05, 2010, 06:51:49 pm »

...I watched a long documentary about how they make hentai. In the end it was just this really long gay hentai film, and they were doing a voiceover that was like:
"Hey, what about that guy, there? He hasn't done anything in a little bit. Now he should do some fuck*ng. Yeah, get him right in there. Yeah. You can take a break, blonde guy. You can let this other guy do it for a little while."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59   Go Up