Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132354 times)

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #270 on: November 06, 2010, 09:37:06 pm »

I'm pretty sure that either means you're afraid she's gonna become her mom or you want to have sex with her mom.

We'd need more detail to understand which.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #271 on: November 06, 2010, 09:39:44 pm »

Or you're afraid she's going to find out you had sex with her mom.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #272 on: November 06, 2010, 10:45:56 pm »

oh, I saw her mom in her underwear one time. She is an attractive lady I guess, but way too skinny for my taste. Also I was half-asleep/groggy so I don't even really remember what I saw.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #273 on: November 07, 2010, 01:13:07 am »

I was half-asleep/groggy so I don't even really remember what I saw did.

But she does Dan, count on it.

"Oh here's to you Mrs. Robinson...."
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #274 on: November 07, 2010, 03:07:00 am »

hey, hey, hey, indeed.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2010, 02:46:15 pm »

More fuck*ng zombies.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2010, 03:10:41 pm »

watching the walking dead? i dreamt our hero on that show got bit.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2010, 04:13:39 pm »

I dreamed that my father committed suicide.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2010, 09:17:07 pm »

watching the walking dead? i dreamt our hero on that show got bit.

Saving it until I get home and my wife and I can watch it together. I'm DVRing it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2010, 08:36:31 pm »

All I recall of a recent dream was that the Neon Trees song Animal was playing on a radio in the back ground of the action occuring.  It was odd, as I had only heard the song once or twice before, and hadn't really taken any note of it.  Now when I hear that song, I think of the fact that it was in the dream.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2010, 09:25:22 pm »

...where someone had murdered one of my childhood cats and I was told that I had murdered one of this person's cats as revenge. I did not remember doing this at all but the scenario that people laid out to me wherein I did it seemed to have made sense in terms of timeline and stuff. I did not remember doing this but I could not refute it, either.

No one was going to punish me for the act, as everyone knew that it was payback, but I was concerned by the fact that it was totally out of character for me to kill an innocent pet?

Along with the fact that I had NO memory of doing this?

And also that, on some level, as much as I hated that this other cat was dead, I felt like this was the only time I had ever stood up for myself in my life.

It was the only time I could think of where someone fucked up me and mine and I actually fucked back instead of going into a corner crying and...

I was torn. Part of me was proud of myself for taking a stand, even if the stand was horrible and even if I could not remember actually doing it.

And then I woke up.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2010, 09:46:45 pm »

...where someone had murdered one of my childhood cats and I was told that I had murdered one of this person's cats as revenge.

You killed my cat, I killed yours.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #282 on: November 11, 2010, 02:48:45 am »

Even a blind squirrel.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2010, 02:59:30 pm »

I was riding around with my ex's Aunt and Uncle (who weren't, not really) and we were going to some big family event. At some point the vehicle we were riding in enlarged. We were having some trouble getting where we wanted to go. We went up some sort of on-ramp thingie that someone was coming down at the same time, and did a Bigfoot thing on the other car, crushing it. All of a sudden I was in the back of the truck with some other guys, and this guy (presumably the driver of the other car) leapt into the back of the truck to assault me, but this giant guy who was already there came to my defense and made the guy apologize, and then threw him out.

Eventually we got to the event, and I went into some back set of rooms in this large residential complex. My ex's cousins (who weren't, not really, except for a few) were back there. Then things got a little heated as they defined the expression "kissing cousins" for me. That part was sort of fun.

The next dream I had, I was just being told "I have a question for you" when my alarm went off. I hate that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #284 on: November 11, 2010, 08:01:56 pm »

The dreams last night ended with myself standing at an elevator and a little boy with glowing red eyes looked up at me and said:

"HELLO MICHAEL!"

And I thought to myself "Oh shit, that's one of those mind-reading Martians I was reading about... oh shit, now he thinks I'm racist against Martians... I'm not racist against Martians, I'm just afraid of their powers... OH SHIT HE HEARD THAT TOO!"

And then I woke up screaming.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59   Go Up