Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132715 times)

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #315 on: December 05, 2010, 05:27:52 pm »

Hopefully not irradiated.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2010, 01:05:32 am »

I was Michael Jackson, and I was innocent.

at one point someone was mean to me and I turned on the radio. "Beat It" was playing and I said "is that you? Is that your song on the radio? No? So shut up, asshole."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2010, 01:31:22 am »

Ha! That's totally something Ray would say.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2010, 04:54:30 am »

Ha! That's totally something Ray would say.

Ray who?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2010, 02:49:49 pm »

Ray who?

You have been on fire lately.

I had a dream last night, the only thing I remembered when I woke up was that my wife was SO PISSED at me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #320 on: December 06, 2010, 04:47:50 pm »

About a week ago, my husband and I both had a dream that I offered to drive him to work in the morning.  We both talk in our sleep, so I'm guessing we had a sleep-conversation.  Unfortunatly he didn't get up in time to catch his bus and actually driving him to work that morning was impossible, as I had an early meeting I could not miss.  Weird.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2010, 03:54:11 am »

Two dreams yesterday, both about ex-girlfriends.
One, a recent one that I still have issues with, I dreamt we ran into each other had a long conversation and resolved our issues. Woke up feeling ridiculously good, even if my closure is illusionary.
The other, a much older one, we were camping outside a club with a blanket and eventually started having sex on the sidewalk, people thought it was some form of busking and gave us money. I think there was also a sassy crossing guard, who knows why. I think this might have been something to do with seeing a documentary featuring John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 'Bed Peace' honeymoon.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #322 on: December 08, 2010, 02:29:21 pm »

we were camping outside a club with a blanket and eventually started having sex on the sidewalk, people thought it was some form of busking and gave us money.

Say... That's so crazy it just might work!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #323 on: December 08, 2010, 02:41:31 pm »

I always carry folding money for just such an eventuality.

More zombies last night.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2010, 04:26:25 pm »

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "I'm posting that on the 'I had a dream...' thread." but now I've forgotten what it was about.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2010, 09:04:10 pm »

Last night I had a horrible fever nightmare that our dog had died and my husband had put him under the couch because he didn't know what else to with the body.  He brought the body out and I stroked his dead, stumpy little legs.  I was so relieved this morning that the pup was alive and doing fine.  We had some extra snuggles to make up for it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2010, 09:17:31 pm »

He brought the body out and I stroked his dead, stumpy little legs.

This truly is the saddest thing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #327 on: December 14, 2010, 10:55:05 pm »

I had a bad dream that I was watching a movie that was going to give me bad dreams.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #328 on: December 15, 2010, 09:50:59 pm »

I had a bad dream that I was watching a movie that was going to give me bad dreams.

Bad dreams because it was scary, or bad dreams because it was a terrible movie and you wasted your time watching it?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #329 on: December 16, 2010, 01:10:31 am »

Ha. Scary, like my usual sort of scary dreams with aircraft and fires.

I think I would be really mad to have a dream about watching a bad movie. Almost as bad as dreaming about work.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59   Go Up