Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132716 times)

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2011, 06:59:14 pm »

ok, the number of dreams I have had now where I turn down a beautiful woman for sex, only to have my girlfriend walk in and think I am making out with a beautiful woman, is really ridiculous.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #421 on: March 16, 2011, 01:45:35 am »

Maybe next time just go with it, since it's pissing your dream girlfriend anyway.
But what if the next time it happens it's actually real life and not a dream and you cheat on her for real. Ooooooh shiiiiiiiiit.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2011, 02:11:39 am »

lately I am having a lot of those mini-dreams/dreamlike thoughts just as I fall asleep. lots of really hilarious gags. (that are probably only funny to me.)

but my favorite so far came after reading Wombat talking about how she does not care about fashion-- I dreamed that later she said that the Technical Staff is also the Fashion Staff, because he keeps up with fashion trends and picks out all of her clothing.

the other main image that I enjoy was:
a woman walking her giant pet elephant up the parking-garage ramp at the building where I work. A man in a nice car honks, because the elephant is having diarrhea all over his car, as well as significantly slowing traffic. The woman screams "you think you've got it bad!? My dog (elephant?) doesn't even have a job! He's here to apply for a job!"
Then she reassured the elephant by praising it for shitting all over her face.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #423 on: March 28, 2011, 02:27:06 am »

but my favorite so far came after reading Wombat talking about how she does not care about fashion-- I dreamed that later she said that the Technical Staff is also the Fashion Staff, because he keeps up with fashion trends and picks out all of her clothing.

That is hysterically unrealistic.

The elephant having diarrhea one, that sounds like a nightmare.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #424 on: March 28, 2011, 09:21:59 am »

The elephant having diarrhea one, that sounds like a nightmare.

Only if you have to clean it up.

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook tonight

Quote
so some guy came into walgreens tonight. very cool, very casual, asking if he can use the restroom. "yeah no problem," i sent him on back there and as he's walking back there i call for another employee to help him in the restroom... 2 minutes later the employee comes back heaving on all the cosmetics and screaming that he shat all over the place.  apparently while she was walking behind the guy he started dropping turds from the bottom of his #####. when he left i asked if he was alright, and he raised his hands at me (the man was COVERED in shit!) and says "what!? it was an accident!" like he was offended by my question, and walked out the door. needless to say i laughed all night. when the manager and the employee helping clean up went into the men's restroom, he'd apparently painted on damn near everything including door halndles, but not including the sink. we found random trail particles of everywhere he stepped on the way out of the door.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #425 on: March 28, 2011, 04:23:16 pm »

I was in Walgreen's one time and there was a guy in front of me at the pharmacy counter, and the back of his ##### were soaked in blood - in the sitting down area. I wouldn't have told this story, and indeed have never shared it, but it seemed like it fit here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #426 on: March 28, 2011, 04:41:47 pm »

yeah, recently a guy came through my line and as he was leaving I realized he was bleeding a lot from his hand. Gross.

I just woke up from a dream where my favorite band asked me to play guitar for them, in front of a huge crowd. Awesome.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #427 on: March 28, 2011, 04:44:22 pm »

yeah, recently a guy came through my line and as he was leaving I realized he was bleeding a lot from his hand. Gross.

Um, I am pretty conversant with bleeding from the hand, and its causes and cures. I have bled from my hand on many occasions. This dude appeared to have been stabbed many times in the colon. And probably had been, in a euphemistical way.

Yes, I went directly there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #428 on: March 28, 2011, 05:01:11 pm »

it was just jarring to realize mid-conversation that he was bleeding and shaking. I did not mean to say this was the same as what happened to you.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #429 on: March 28, 2011, 05:24:04 pm »

it was just jarring to realize mid-conversation that he was bleeding and shaking. I did not mean to say this was the same as what happened to you.

Hey, I'm just busting your balls a little. I didn't mean anything by it.



Now get your fuck*ng shine box.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #430 on: March 28, 2011, 09:54:05 pm »

I just woke up from a dream where my favorite band asked me to play guitar for them, in front of a huge crowd. Awesome.

Who is your favorite band?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #431 on: March 28, 2011, 10:34:09 pm »

i'm going to hazard a guess with "Thee Oh Sees"
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #432 on: March 28, 2011, 10:43:21 pm »

I'll put my money on Sonic Youth.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #433 on: March 29, 2011, 12:09:35 am »

I'm going to break with the crowd and say it's one of those dream things where it wasn't any specific band but he somehow knew it was his favorite band. I'll probably be wrong, but I know in my heart I'm really right.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #434 on: March 29, 2011, 01:12:16 am »

Well I guess that depends if Miles was asking him who is his favorite band in the dream or in real life.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 59   Go Up