Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132688 times)

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #570 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48:41 pm »

"academia flashbacks"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #571 on: September 01, 2011, 12:58:16 am »

I had a really weird dream the other night. I went to a high school reunion. It wasn't the 10 year that I skipped a few years ago or a 15 or 20 year, but kind of like an impromptu gathering. It's probably because I was visiting my parents up in the Seattle area and visited with a classmate from high school. Anyway, a girl that I haven't seen since we were 15/16 and I haven't thought of since I was probably 17/18 was there, and we started to hook up. I was aware that she was in a serious relationship and that the guy was there. She told me, in a very bizarre and kinda funny way that I can't exactly remember, that she didn't have too many STDs. I woke up with an erection like I haven't had since that age when things were starting to get hot and heavy and the guy saw us and was heading our way. Weird thing was, I couldn't even remember her name. So of course I dig up my yearbooks and find her, and then immediately go to facebook and have no luck there. Oh well.

But it's kinda been driving me nuts ever since.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #572 on: September 01, 2011, 01:07:29 am »

you get a can for dream boners.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #573 on: September 01, 2011, 01:38:22 am »

Just today I got an email promoting this...

Sounds pretty good actually except Mark Farner kinda scares me.  He's morphed into a right wing political guy ala Ted Nugent.  And he sports an epic mullet.  Also, I don't think of any of those groups as hippie bands except for Dave Mason, maybe, in a vague sort of way.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #574 on: September 04, 2011, 09:58:22 pm »

I had a really cool, really weird, really disturbing dream last night.  I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for 30 minutes.  But then I did sleep again for several more hours so I've forgotten everything about the dream except for the fact that I had it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #575 on: September 29, 2011, 06:16:24 pm »

When I logged onto my register, I got a notification that I had Leveled Up. A bunch of new buttons showed up that made things easier to do, and everything worked way better. I was really confused, and wondered why no one had told me this would happen.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #576 on: September 29, 2011, 10:26:00 pm »

When I logged onto my register, I got a notification that I had Leveled Up. A bunch of new buttons showed up that made things easier to do, and everything worked way better. I was really confused, and wondered why no one had told me this would happen.

dreaming about work is a pain in the groin(mainly if its manual labor or service industry).
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #577 on: October 02, 2011, 11:58:29 pm »

I have been having all sorts of fucked up dreams lately. Can't remember much of anything, but I wake up feeling... fucked up.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #578 on: October 03, 2011, 02:53:21 pm »

I dreamed about Wombat last night. We were on some kind of old-timey ocean liner, in a small cabin. There were snuggles.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #579 on: October 03, 2011, 03:05:18 pm »

I dreamed about having undercooked duck at a restaurant Saturday night, it was rawish and fanned out on the plate.  I was overwhelmed by it's rawness and the prospect of eating raw duck.

In waking life I ended up going to a restaurant with a small prix-fix menu, where duck was one of the few palatable options.  I couldn't get the image from my dream of being served the raw duck out of my mind so I didn't order it, though the image was clear as day.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #580 on: October 04, 2011, 02:07:10 am »

I dreamed Apple announced awesome new iPods that could only connect to your computer with their fancy new Light Peak connectors (of course IRL Apple renamed the perfectly serviceable Light Peak to something else that I can't recall right now. Thunder-something?)
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #581 on: October 04, 2011, 04:16:30 pm »

Another dream where I turned down a threesome because of my girlfriend. This time, with two girls who I do not actually find attractive.


Then, immediately before waking, I was watching a documentary about the passion of Christ narrated by a British guy. I woke up right after "As experienced and notorious torturers, it seems impossible that the Romans would have ignored the tenderest spots on the human male-- the cock, balls, and butthole."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #582 on: October 04, 2011, 05:15:31 pm »

Ah, thanks for the memories.  Ray and Neph's rhyme battle seques directly into the Oregon Trail arc then he starts calling other cartoon characters.  Those were productive times for Onstad.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:18:59 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #583 on: October 04, 2011, 07:49:53 pm »

Probably in one of those gospels that hit the cutting room floor at Nicaea.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #584 on: October 04, 2011, 09:52:58 pm »

"By decree of the Council, the Gospel of Bozak is purged and declared Heretical."

And so the gift shop of the Shrine of the Flayed Bozak in Scrotiopolis finally laid off its last employee.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 59   Go Up