Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132798 times)

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #705 on: July 27, 2012, 07:23:37 pm »

I can't remember what else happened.

*weeps*

The dream I had last night involved inev and cupcake girl. I can't remember it exactly, I just know that they were both there, being straightforward about their feelings. (It was not a sexytimes dream at all, just a regular people dream.) I may have been invisible.

At one point, cupcake girl was like, "inev, I want you to be my boyfriend." And he was all, "I like that. I like that you want me to be your boyfriend. Yes, I will be your boyfriend. Let's discuss your expectations of me in this role."

It was awesome.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #706 on: July 27, 2012, 08:11:59 pm »

Sounds hot. Right now I am having a "nightmare" where I probably gave her strep throat, because I have strep throat and our tonsils have been hanging out lately.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #707 on: August 10, 2012, 04:18:00 pm »

Onstad came out with a big series of articles that made him sound like a dick. The only part I remember was one about how he had 3 touring buses (the big ones like rock bands have) for his cross-country food tour, one of which was reserved for leftovers and fancy food gadgets.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #708 on: August 10, 2012, 04:57:28 pm »

You get a can for that dream.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #709 on: August 16, 2012, 10:37:50 pm »

Onstad has probably had that dream as well.  Probably woke up with the sheets sticky.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #710 on: August 28, 2012, 04:44:37 pm »

I had a long dream where at one point I met Ash. It involved RVs, guns, giraffeing, and my sister getting lost. There was one point where I felt extremely threatened by something Ash said, but decided he was probably just trying to freak me out as a joke.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #711 on: August 28, 2012, 09:27:42 pm »

Dream merge!  Dan was freaked out because you told him you were gonna make him squeal like a pig.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #712 on: August 28, 2012, 10:09:51 pm »

Dream merge!  Dan was freaked out because you told him you were gonna make him squeal like a pig.

+1
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #713 on: August 31, 2012, 07:01:49 am »

I never, ever have making-out dreams. Last night I had a really REALLY explicit making-out dream about this girl I am dating. but in the dream it was "this girl I am dating named ####" but it looked like another girl I know. We did all these intense makeout things and talked about things we talk about in real life, and then my dream-brain got confused and thought about "when did I start dating this girl? I thought I was dating that other girl? Am I dating a girl who posts pictures on instagram of her posing next to her fixed-gear bicycle? How did this happen? Isn't she like 4 years younger than me? I thought I was dating ####? Did I cheat on her with this other girl? Why did I do that weird sex thing that I have never done before with this girl?"
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:06:14 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #714 on: October 10, 2012, 04:52:28 pm »

two nights in a row of gender-bending sex dreams. Did not enjoy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #715 on: October 10, 2012, 07:50:34 pm »

So... wait, that's too good a start.

Did your lady turn into a dude? Did you turn into a lady?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #716 on: October 11, 2012, 12:29:54 am »

One night where I had a pu$$y and was living life with a secret pu$$y, one night where I kissed my HS friend who is a f2m transexual.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #717 on: October 11, 2012, 12:56:09 am »

I have those kinds of dreams all the time. Well, sort of. Most often I am making out with someone of definite gender, and all of a sudden I don't remember which gender I am any more. I had one just the other night that I was making out with this SUPER HOT little punk girl with pink streaks in her black hair, all wearing too much eye makeup and black thigh-highs with holes in the knees, she was at least six inches shorter than me and all of a sudden while we were kissing I was like, "Shit, I know I'm bisexual but I have no idea what kind of equipment I have in my #####."

I never did get it quite figured out but I guess it didn't matter because I woke up before we got past second base. I figured out then pretty quickly that I was a girl because if I'd been male I would have had a RAGING BONER to contend with. Damn, that was a hot dream.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #718 on: October 11, 2012, 01:34:47 am »

The secon one was mostly the aftermath. Feeling horrifie and disgusted but also feeling really guilty about those feelings, and trying not to hurt the feelings of the friend by seeming repelled.
I would kill to have a sex dream that is about a pretty lady who is not my ex or a man or something. Especially because I think I might be living a sexless life for a little while. I might need to focus on things other than what my dick wants for a while.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #719 on: October 11, 2012, 05:40:12 pm »

I had a dream that I had a life-sized Jake Gyllenhaal-bot doll, and he was all silly and up to shenanigans.  I had just spent a bunch of time lost on Japanese train platforms and at the drug store I got caught shoplifting at as a child.  I needed to hurry up and put together a quality gift basket before I went to visit my senile friend in a care home, who happened to be Bea Arthur.  So I told Gyllenhaal-bot to get serious and help me make the gift basket, only then we were under attack by a massive whale.  A land whale.  We sought shelter, but we realized our mistake when the land-whale started ramming his head against the shed we ducked into, as clearly he would be able to smash the whole shed apart and get to us.  I awoke before the shed collapsed.

Lessons learned - you've got to take the lead on decisions when the other party is a Gyllenhaal-bot doll, and also don't underestimate land-whales.  They are super strong.

Jet-lag apparently makes for awesome dreams.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:47:47 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59   Go Up