Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59   Go Down

Author Topic: I had a dream....  (Read 132364 times)

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #795 on: August 27, 2013, 02:14:16 pm »

Coffee with chocolate is good, but coffee with chocolate and mint is better.

Ugh, I had no idea people put mint in coffee, that's even worse than the ones I was thinking of.

It's perhaps fair to point out that I will also go "ugh" if you put more than two toppings on a pizza etc. I'd rather have something perfect and simple than something with twenty ingredients all fighting with one another. But coffee and mint.... ugh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #796 on: August 27, 2013, 02:15:11 pm »

I likes the hazelnut coffee. That's good stuff.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #797 on: August 27, 2013, 02:47:05 pm »

I had a dream last night that I went to a restaurant and the only restrooms were so small that you had to literally squeeze yourself into them and couldn't even turn around. I went in one and had a panic attack. I asked a waitress about it and she said the owner wouldn't do anything because it was too expensive and "nobody uses the ones we have, so why have them?" She said he thought that people didn't really need restrooms and that this solved the problem of people coming in to pee and not buying anything.

I think I'm going to quit my job today.

Ugh, I had no idea people put mint in coffee, that's even worse than the ones I was thinking of.

It's perhaps fair to point out that I will also go "ugh" if you put more than two toppings on a pizza etc. I'd rather have something perfect and simple than something with twenty ingredients all fighting with one another. But coffee and mint.... ugh.

Coffee and mint is bad. Iced coffee with milk and sugar and chocolate and mint is amazing. I stand by my choice. Though I agree with you on more than two toppings on a pizza.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #798 on: August 27, 2013, 03:20:43 pm »

coffee with orange is the fuckin' bomb diggity. slice of rind in with grounds for a pot, dash of bitters in the cup, splash of triple sec, doesn't matter how you get that orange in there, just get it

a latte with a little touch of peppermint is really really nice. spearmint? go fuck yourself. peppermint, baby
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #799 on: August 27, 2013, 03:57:24 pm »

I had a dream last night that I went to a restaurant and the only restrooms were so small that you had to literally squeeze yourself into them and couldn't even turn around. I went in one and had a panic attack. I asked a waitress about it and she said the owner wouldn't do anything because it was too expensive and "nobody uses the ones we have, so why have them?" She said he thought that people didn't really need restrooms and that this solved the problem of people coming in to pee and not buying anything.

I think I'm going to quit my job today.

Wait I thought this was a thread about coffee.

Why are you going to quit your job? I think I forgot to mention that yesterday I had a phone interview for a part time job at the animal shelter that I wanted really badly a year ago and now I am not sure I want it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2013, 04:27:48 pm »

Why are you going to quit your job?

Because my boss runs the store the way the business owner in my dream ran his restaurant. He is planning to institute a new policy that I disagree with which will effectively punish the loyal customers in order to discourage the people he views as "freeloaders," and I'm going to tell him today that I can't support it and I won't work Thursday nights any more if he goes ahead with it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #801 on: September 18, 2013, 03:52:48 pm »

long night of awful dreams (mugged someone? got all my teeth beaten out? realized I was a pedophile?) but here's the good one.

I was talking to an asian immigrant, and part of her English difficulty was that whenever she tried to say "mou5e" she said "c*ck."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #802 on: September 18, 2013, 04:33:49 pm »

I was on a cruise run by Mallory Archer. The power went out and she saw no reason to spend the money to repair it.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #803 on: September 18, 2013, 05:09:32 pm »

I thought you were carrying the torch for Pam.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #804 on: September 18, 2013, 05:15:04 pm »


I was talking to an asian immigrant, and part of her English difficulty was that whenever she tried to say "mou5e" she said "c*ck."

Subconsciously we are all just Ultra-Peanut to you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #805 on: September 21, 2013, 07:35:59 pm »

last night i had a poker game (i lost) that involved a minor argument (i backed down because i wasn't being a dick and five bucks lasts all night).

this morning before i woke up, i dreamt:

i'm playing poker with simon pegg and nick frost, and a couple other people i can't place. one of them suggests an obscure card game i've never heard of, and everybody else is up for it. i'm lost, and as people are turning to me, i think to help me figure out the game, i ask what in my hand looks like a winner-- loudly announcing "is a flush good? is that what i'm after?" at which point everyone else at the table throws down their hand with an anguished sigh. next hand, i ask "how about four tens?" and repeat the sighs and throwings away. same thing next hand, followed by my deal. at which point i ask "what the hell are the rules to this game anyway?" and all the other people at the table say "oh we've got no idea."

i woke up laughing because my partners in a poker circle in my dream played such a good joke on me.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #806 on: September 21, 2013, 08:30:59 pm »

That sounds like a fun dream.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #807 on: October 13, 2013, 04:33:22 pm »

I was walking with one of my high school american history teachers. We were walking around the quad and talking about the government shutdown and all of that. At some point I became self aware that I was in a dream and said "This is my dream and I am now the driver here. Why aren't we banging... right. now."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:09:51 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #808 on: December 17, 2013, 07:05:09 pm »

My landlord burst into my house with two teenage kids armed with knives.  I disarmed one, then seized my landlord and held him captive with the knife at his throat until the police arrived.  Later, I realized the title to the house had been forfeited to the police and it went to auction.  I bid on it and won.

I knew it had to be a dream, because there is no way I would bid on this dump.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I had a dream....
« Reply #809 on: December 18, 2013, 11:16:47 pm »

I had one of those wish-fulfillment dreams where I found out I got into the best possible grad school and it was going to be free. Dreams like that make me kind of disappointed in my brain's creativity. You couldn't throw any funny twists in there? Or at least some sex?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59   Go Up