Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®  (Read 8802 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 07:24:35 am »

I have thick curly dark-brown-almost-black hair, yeah.

Women tell me "I wish I had your hair!" and I bite my tongue and do not say "Well, I could give your future children this hair..."

But that could be misconstrued as harassment so I do not make that little joke.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 07:39:19 am »

Yeah, thick and curly I mean.

Mine is blond but I don't think that makes a difference.  Mine is an afro!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 07:58:11 am »

Yeah me too, you all have curly hair?  Is it all women over 40 that compliment you, but younger women will play with it while drunk?

more of the former, none of the latter.  i need to hang out with drunk chicks.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 10:28:53 am »

i need to hang out with drunk chicks.
Amen, brother.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 02:00:08 pm »

same here.  old ladies approach me in the grocery store and tell me how much of a shame it is for a boy to have such gorgeous hair.  i never know how to take it.

I think I will do that when I am an old lady. Something to look forward to.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 02:06:50 pm »

I once dated a man for six months based solely on his beautiful blonde curls.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 03:20:46 pm »

So did you try that out yet?

Oh no you dint!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 03:52:07 pm »

I knew someone would say it, it was just a question of who was willing to risk whether I have figured out that I can also delete huge numbers of cans.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 03:59:23 pm »

straight blonde hair here, women have always told me they're jealous of it. i used to say "there's enough to go around" but then i got slapped one time too many so i stopped.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 09:47:30 pm »

I think I will do that when I am an old lady. Something to look forward to.

according to that picture that was posted of you, you kinda got it goin on, so it wont be so unpleasant for the dude...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 10:00:26 pm »

There's a youngun who knows how to get himself a thousand cans.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 11:07:28 pm »

easy come, easy go, duder.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 05:03:20 am »

I once dated a man for six months based solely on his beautiful blonde curls.

Me: three months, amazing super-thick straight really long dark brown hair.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 05:21:13 am »

thats the female equivalent of a dude dating a chick because she has an impressive rack.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 03:20:14 pm »

thats the female equivalent of a dude dating a chick because she has an impressive rack.

This.

This is the sort of egalitarianism I can support.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up