Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-04 - Waffles  (Read 8794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 02:54:58 am »

Flense
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

schnitzelbank

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 03:10:33 am »

Mongooses. Stare at it for a while.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 03:18:49 am »

gazebo.

gaaaaah-zeeeeeeeeeee-BOW.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 03:19:17 am »

moustachioed

(i pronounce guacamole as "whack-a-mole", just like the mallet game, because contrary to all my best efforts i am in fact turning into my father)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 03:28:45 am »

Mellaril
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 03:41:29 am »

For some reason it bugs me when people shorten it to "guac" because it's like, where's the fun in that?

I used to work with a dude that always called it ROCKamole.  I would like to say this was one of his most annoying traits, but sadly I can't.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 03:49:40 am »

Did they just legalize pot or something?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 03:58:35 am »

Floccinaucihilipilificatrix.  (seriously.)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 04:07:01 am »

Floccinaucihilipilificatrix.  (seriously.)

nerd






also, the fun words:

x heretofore
x wherewithal
x duder(as opposed to "dude")
x effing
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 04:13:30 am »

Woody
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 04:24:32 am »

Dodecahedron
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 04:26:59 am »

gazebo.

gaaaaah-zeeeeeeeeeee-BOW.

Ma-ca-da-mi-a.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 04:39:59 am »

x heretofore
x wherewithal
x duder(as opposed to "dude")
x effing

Hee, don't forget obeisance!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 04:48:14 am »

Quote
Floccinaucihilipilificatrix

Wait, I am having trouble parsing this one.

a woman who estimates the worth of objects as nothing?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-04 - Waffles
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 06:14:46 am »

Plinth.

Also, I have trouble interpreting cartoons like this one because, being a systematist, my go-to interpretation for this type of diagram is that it's a genealogical tree. Which, I'm sure you can see, would cause problems with the parsing of this cartoon.

And furthermore, I think lycopene only exists in a useful-to-humans form in cooked tomatoes, not fresh ones.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up