After reading
this link, I was convinced that I had found the worst writing on the Intertubes. What I found was not what I had expected.
The bad news is that this is absolutely intentional. A short perusal of
the author's page showed that he had churned out roughly one of these "stories" a day since the New Year, and that the misspellings were too varied to be accidental, and that occasionally he or she would slip out of character and use a term that he or she should not have known.
The good, nay, GREAT news is that this person has executed a nearly flawless parody/pastiche of bad fanfic. It is a reminder why fanfic is kind of dumb to begin with and how bad writing, especially bad fanfic, is absolutely the worst writing out there.
Without further ado, I present you with:
Batman in the Bowels of Hell. If you can make it through this piece without laughing out loud hysterically, you have problems. If you can make it through this piece without laughing out loud at all, please see a doctor as you may in fact be dead.
And if you wipe the tears out of your eyes, I would also suggest
these two
pieces, the former of which has the greatest last paragraph of any writing ever, and the latter includes this line:
As Logan went with the fuck*ng, he bited another piece of chicken with his bare teeth. It was so delicious he even forgot Jean was kneeling on the ground pleasuring his animal side. That was a nice piece of chicken for sure, even if it was cold and a bit rotten, 'cause that shack haven't been used for a long time. Who lived there Logan asked for himself. Who knows, but the chair was made with mohagany. Actually, it was a bit strange a shack in the middle of a park.This is, hands down, a work of ART. Whomever this is has made a magnum opus of comic genius, and the purest essence of LOL. I have subscribed to his or her RSS feed with the hope that each successive work can be better than the last.