Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010  (Read 13261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 02:26:53 am »

Is American Apparel the one that does all the ads on the back-covers of "alt-weeklies" with the disturbingly-close-to-jail-bait girls?

Or am I just old now?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 02:44:45 am »

Is American Apparel the one that does all the ads on the back-covers of "alt-weeklies" with the disturbingly-close-to-jail-bait girls?

Yes. Although it seems that recently the models are more woman like. But I'm too fat to wear that stuff anyway.

also: contest to find america's best hipster ass.

See, those aren't hipster asses. You can't just take a lady with a beautifully round ass and throw on a pair of tube sucks up to her pu$$y and call it a hipster ass.

I'm not complaining about the link, though. Thank Jesus for that link.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 03:25:51 am »

I don't like the trend towards bubble-butts. I prefer a little more ass-thleticism in a hindside.

Most of those hineys look like nippleless boobs. Which, I suppose, could have its advantages, but it just reminds me of the old joke:

How do you make five pounds of fat look good?

Put a nipple on it, of course.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 03:29:09 am »

I feel the need to defend the honour of bubble butts.

Oh man.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 03:40:12 am »

Is American Apparel the one that does all the ads on the back-covers of "alt-weeklies" with the disturbingly-close-to-jail-bait girls?

Or am I just old now?

They're the ones with the models that look like anorexic drug addicts, or children with the flu. I'm pretty sure I didn't find that look appealing even when I was young.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 03:46:47 am »

I don't understand what a "bubble butt" is. Internet research yields contradictory and mutually exclusive definitions. Also, pictures of butts.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:20 am »

A noticeably plump rump on an otherwise non-plump frame.

Some misunderstand this to be a comparison to the shape of a soap "bubble" when it is actually a comparison to the "bubbles" of quantum foam that are theorized to be the basis of all stable universes. This is because there would be no value in the universe if not for bubble butts.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 01:46:29 pm »

Some misunderstand this to be a comparison to the shape of a soap "bubble" when it is actually a comparison to the "bubbles" of quantum foam that are theorized to be the basis of all stable universes. This is because there would be no value in the universe if not for bubble butts.

That is fantastic
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 08:57:05 pm »

my attention is more easily drawn to lady backyards that are large AND round, but quality is more important than quantity.  if i have a choice, i at least want enough to grab a hold of.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2010, 09:05:30 pm »

otherwise small women with large bottoms FTW.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 11:20:50 pm »

I think this thread just turned into a rap song.

Which is awesome.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

CortesDiddy

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, 05:20:49 am »

I really have a thing for girls with petite T/ thick A

somebody's going to crack a joke at me for bumping this, and I'll just sit here bein' correct, and they'll be wrong.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 05:45:06 am »

It is interesting that this thread get bumped at this time of my life. I think I am realizing that I haven't met a butt I didn't like. But a bubble butt keeps you warm at night like nothing else can.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 06:23:02 pm »

I've said it once, I'll say it again: Firm butt, bouncy boobs FTW.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2012, 08:57:55 pm »

I've said it once and I'll say it again: A girl with small boobs hugs you closer to her heart. Butts should only be a size necessary for spooning.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up