The mix or the name? I stand by the name, I looked up the mix and don't stand by it quite so much. I mean, I was actually surprised at how many of those songs I still love/listen to all the time, but where is the continuity/you know, good order for a mix?
Also, I have been listening to the best mix of all time for the past 2 days. It is the Trip curated by Jarvis Cocker.
http://www.amazon.com/Trip-currated-Jarvis-Cocker-Mackey/dp/B000B8TO9Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307635165&sr=8-1The first 8 songs on the second disc are fuck*ng classic. Here are a few:
Jet Boy, Jet Girl- Elton Motello-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KAXvTvO0TIWop Doowop- Electronicat-
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzyimton1g1 (it is crucial you download this song if you like music)
In Zaire- Johnny Wakelin-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbYwBy7BbXEAnonymous Face- Quix*O*Tic-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=970CL4BIMU4Egyptian Reggae- Jonathan Richman-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7WG6tCbrw (this might actually be on my old mix, it is a great song)
Flashing Lights- Screaming Lord Sutch and His Heavy Friends-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLwMm--hL4 (I think on this song his heavy friends include John Bonham and Jimmy Page)
Alright, well that is it. Download that electronicat song, I'm tellin ya.
Oh, actually, another classic I discovered through this record- The Birthday Party- Release the Bats-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8pECW3UHs (yes, that is a young Nick Cave.)