Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 190   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 379392 times)

0 Members and 59 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2280 on: January 06, 2014, 07:29:41 pm »

Hot Dog (Watch Me Eat)

Fuck yeah, Limmo. The Detroit Cobras are still the kind.

Definitely!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2281 on: January 16, 2014, 12:39:50 am »

PYT(michael jackson cover)-wood brothers

this is one of those AV club covers series.  they range from golden to 'meh' to other than noteworthy.  IMO, this one is halfway between golden and 'meh', but its hella fun.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2282 on: February 06, 2014, 11:51:45 pm »

im 'bout to get political up ins:

reagan-killer mike

(i dont necesarily agree with the ideas presented, but it got me to thinkin'.)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2283 on: February 07, 2014, 11:21:02 am »

Man, I'm addicted to Migala. They were a spanish rock band from the 90's whom I always neglected to listen to back in the day. Now I'm listening to their 4 albums nonstop.

I don't know if this will work, but: http://www.rdio.com/people/EltonMesquita/playlists/7878920/migala/
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2284 on: February 07, 2014, 05:02:12 pm »

Doesn't appear to be working. At least not for me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2285 on: February 07, 2014, 05:47:08 pm »

fingering-tony rosales

yes, i have a nametwin who is a jazz pianist with a pony tail
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2286 on: February 07, 2014, 05:50:58 pm »

I don't know if it came from leftfield, but this song, which I haven't heard in years, and don't really like that much to boot, was bouncing around inside my head this morning.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2287 on: February 07, 2014, 05:53:59 pm »

Quote from: greenkoolayd link=topic=5475.msg202515#msg202515 date=1391795228[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9lQD8WdYgg
fingering[/url]-tony rosales

You think this song is about playing lots of notes on the keyboard, but it's really about something else.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2288 on: February 07, 2014, 06:06:41 pm »

you know how those jazz musicians are.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2289 on: February 07, 2014, 08:13:21 pm »

fingering-tony rosales

yes, i have a nametwin who is a jazz pianist with a pony tail

I have a name twin who's a jazz guitarist. Perhaps we could get together an entire TOUAMB name double jazz combo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9om8ZMbWg
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2290 on: February 07, 2014, 08:29:38 pm »

all my name twins play sports :(
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2292 on: February 07, 2014, 08:56:43 pm »

My name is actually Elton John.

It really is.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2293 on: February 07, 2014, 09:01:24 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #2294 on: February 13, 2014, 02:09:48 pm »

Guys, you know how singing is difficult and shit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4It44mYw2I
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 190   Go Up