Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.  (Read 6762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 01:23:30 am »

There's no guinea pig on that menu. Was it a special? I don't want to schlepp all the way to Del Ray for nothing.

It's not listed on the menu, but it's a weekend thing, yes.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 01:34:53 am »

Man, that website was annoying as hell.  Also, as was stated above, no guinea pig on the menu.

Seriously, it was like 15 seconds before I could mute the fuck*ng sound. In internet time that's the lifespan of a guinea pig.

Quote from: wombat
I don't know what it is with restaurants that they all think their websites have to, like, sing and dance and do all kinds of shit instead of just sit there and convey information. It is definitely an epidemic, though, so much so that I now steel myself for it every time I look up a restaurant.

There could be money in creating software that would filter all the bullshit out of sites like that. Or even like just a website. You could totally sell that to Google in a couple years. But it's probably already been invented, right?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 01:37:59 am by miles »
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 01:55:53 am »

Seriously, it was like 15 seconds before I could mute the fuck*ng sound. In internet time that's the lifespan of a guinea pig.

There could be money in creating software that would filter all the bullshit out of sites like that. Or even like just a website. You could totally sell that to Google in a couple years. But it's probably already been invented, right?


firefox + flashblock + noscript
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 02:00:25 am »

But if you do that stuff, is there anything left on the website that you can read?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 02:06:32 am »

By the way, this is either a very funny or very depressing blog of stories sent in by web and other designers, often about how they are asked to make horrible things. For example:

Quote
Client:  ”I don’t want to use non moving buttons on the website for navigation.  Buttons are going the way of the dinosaur.”

Me:  ”What would you like me to use?”

Client:  ”A looping movie where the customer has to click on the fast moving objects to navigate through the site.  It will keep them on their toes.”
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 02:09:44 am »

They do have lomo saltado on the menu, so what more could you need?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 02:26:31 am »

I don't have to go so far for that, is the thing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 02:40:23 am »

I love the fact that I'm eating off-menu secret guinea pig before having an underground bacon party at a secret faceless bar.

Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 03:06:57 am »

There's no guinea pig on that menu. Was it a special? I don't want to schlepp all the way to Del Ray for nothing.

The potatoes come with guinea pig if you order them Guinea Pig Style
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 10:45:35 pm »

Well I liked the website.

Try hard enough and you can rip the pages.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 12:47:59 am »

By the way, this is either a very funny or very depressing blog of stories sent in by web and other designers, often about how they are asked to make horrible things.

Quote from: said blog
Change all text in safety calendar to a kids font like Comic Sans, we want it to look like a kid made the entire calendar.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:40 pm »

Sorry to be late to the party, but I suspect the hair was burned off. That's how they prep rats, or so I hear.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 11:27:23 pm »

Sorry to be late to the party, but I suspect the hair was burned off. That's how they prep rats, or so I hear.

I think the foodie term is "singed".
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 04:20:26 am »

Oops, I did it again. I barbequed two today and sent the recipe to Onstad.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: So I ate a guinea pig for lunch. Go fuck yourself.
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 04:53:49 am »

But did you eat a Guinea Fowl and a Chicken in the same animal?
The same animal with Four Wings?

So this is only barely related to the thread at hand by a quirk of language. Fuck you.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up