Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 72   Go Down

Author Topic: Aminals  (Read 232559 times)

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #870 on: March 13, 2017, 05:44:37 am »

Apparently the Houston Livestock Show has a Guniea Pig Costume Contest.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #871 on: March 13, 2017, 05:52:12 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #872 on: March 13, 2017, 02:39:32 pm »

Goats around Lexington.
Goats around Louisville.

Sorry, I'm not very up on local livestock prices.  Our agricultural activities have been more horticultural lately.  We are actively pursuing Mrs. West's dream of becoming a cut flower farmer and have been developing a business plan to efficiently use our acre and half of field as a flower-growing retirement business.  I kept telling her that my plan for a retirement business was to become a rock star, but she ain't buying it.  So, I expect to be awash in marigolds and sweet peas in a few months.  Could be worse.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:53:23 pm by AugustWest »
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Aminals
« Reply #873 on: March 13, 2017, 02:58:09 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #874 on: March 13, 2017, 03:54:13 pm »

That's your new band name.

It's certainly descriptive.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #875 on: March 14, 2017, 02:24:51 am »

That's your new band name.

I thought it was silver Jews lyrics from a song I hadn't heard.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Aminals
« Reply #876 on: March 15, 2017, 05:52:09 pm »

Charm will take any hoss drugs you're givin' out.

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Aminals
« Reply #877 on: March 15, 2017, 07:59:11 pm »

"I can SEE the MUSIC"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #878 on: March 15, 2017, 10:22:46 pm »

You're going to buy SIX goats? My work here is done.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #879 on: March 15, 2017, 10:52:11 pm »

Goats around Lexington.

They have a goat tote. I wonder if they have the whole kadoodle?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #880 on: March 15, 2017, 10:56:22 pm »

Well, I got a date to meet a lady whose kids have aged out of FFA

Are we talking about her children or her goats?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Aminals
« Reply #881 on: March 17, 2017, 11:44:01 pm »

Are we talking about her children or her goats?
<bestow'd>
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Aminals
« Reply #882 on: March 30, 2017, 03:21:11 pm »

I am waiting for the pictures of grilled pork chops and barbecued pork shoulder.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Aminals
« Reply #883 on: March 30, 2017, 05:41:25 pm »

I've got a beef guy I see regularly at farmers' markets. He'll sell you a quarter cow, about 100 lbs (post-processing) for $650. Not a bad deal, one of these days I'll actually spring for it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Aminals
« Reply #884 on: April 02, 2017, 01:41:12 pm »

Jowl bacon = guanciale, past carbonara and such.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 72   Go Up