Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282520 times)

0 Members and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2010, 05:22:48 pm »

I'm always up for some antics.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2010, 06:24:24 pm »

shit my self says:

when my GF's parents were here, I blurted out a racist joke.

umm.

or rather, I started to say it, covered my mouth in horror, and then my girlfriend finished my sentence as if it were not an embarrassing thing to say.

"shit my girlfriend tolerates."

this was before someone suggested ethiopian food and her dad made a classic joke response.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2010, 06:48:08 pm »

There's a classic response to the suggestion of Ethiopian food?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2010, 06:59:55 pm »

Yeah, the classic response is something along the lines of jovially questioning the entire notion of a national cuisine in a country known almost only for famine.

As opposed to the the truth, of course, that it is a thriving varied and generally disgusting cuisine.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2010, 07:07:25 pm »

I like everything about Ethiopian food except the bread. I also dislike Red Lobster's biscuits and Chik-Fil-A's sandwiches (fuck*ng pickles).
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2010, 08:15:17 pm »

I just order my Chick-Fil-A without the pickle. Not a problem. (I don't feel bad about this because I worked at Chick-Fil-A in college so I know for a fact that roughly 1/3 of the population doesn't like pickles, and leaving them off is no big deal).
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2010, 08:31:16 pm »

I just order my Chick-Fil-A without the pickle. Not a problem. (I don't feel bad about this because I worked at Chick-Fil-A in college so I know for a fact that roughly 1/3 of the population doesn't like pickles, and leaving them off is no big deal).

The only Chick-Fil-A I've been to was in college and they just slid sandwiches and stuff down the chutes. You couldn't order you could only choose from what was in the chutes. Of course now I only eat Chick-Fil-A on Sundays.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2010, 09:54:11 pm »

the biscuits are red lobster's only redeeming facet. re:chikfila i'll take those pickles you don't want, and add some mayo. mmmmmmm.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2010, 10:33:24 pm »

Dude, everybody knows the mayo goes on the waffle fries.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2010, 10:47:50 pm »

after nearly choking to death on a waffle fry, i opt for two sandwiches instead of a sandwich and those horrifying jagged discs of death
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2010, 11:06:30 pm »

Man, my uncle keeps knocking them out of the park.

This one was titled Dallas Solution.  While it's true that Dallas will tow and impound any car that fails to show proof of insurance if pulled over, it's kind of a stretch to say that this is a nefarious scheme to rid the city of illegal immigrants.  More likely it's simply a desperate money grab by yet another city suffering from staggering municipal debt.  And of course, it's even worse to boast in an email that you are pleased that this is taking place.

Quote
Get 'em off the road WITHOUT making 'em show proof of nationality. Wonder how the ACLU or the Justice Department will get around this one.

Dallas TX's solution to Illegals...Brilliant!!!!
 
Recently, in the City of Dallas, Texas, they passed an ordinance that if you are pulled over by law enforcement and not able to provide proof of insurance, your car will be towed right away. Afterwards, to retrieve your car after being impounded, you must require proof of insurance to have your car released. This has made it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars that are typically driven by mostly illegals. Shortly after "No insurance" ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up quickly and was full after nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by illegals. Not only must you provide proof of insurance to have your car released, you have to pay for the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and charged $20 for every day their car is kept in the lot. I would suggest other cities across the nation to follow what Dallas , Texas is doing. Not only is it getting uninsured drivers off the road, but it is taking away vehicles driven by illegals that have no insurance.
 
Brings a tear to my eye!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2010, 11:39:45 pm »

Mayo on fries?

Are Southerners secretly French-Canadian?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2010, 12:31:54 am »

oh man, the pickles are ESSENTIAL to chik-fil-a sandwiches.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2010, 12:54:27 am »

Mayo on fries?

Are Southerners secretly French-Canadian?

You guys keep mistaking me for a "Southerner" just because I live here.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2010, 01:23:02 am »

with fast food i don't bother with anything on fries. giraffe & chips? malt vinegar. always. pub food? mayo hell yeah
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 143   Go Up