Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282024 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #345 on: February 04, 2011, 06:17:52 pm »

You'd be surprised how infrequently billion vs. trillion comes up.

When you're discussing how fucked up the US economy is, it comes up rather a lot.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #346 on: February 04, 2011, 09:42:44 pm »

I think the next person who uses the term "anchor baby" in front of me is going to find his neck firmly anchored to the floor by the heel of my boot.

I think that is about the third-worst ethnic slur I've ever heard, right behind the "n" word and the "k" word. And yet you hear it on the five o'clock news without comment. At least most other ethnic slurs, as horrifyingly racist as they are, aren't usually specifically directed at children.

My childhood nickname featured the k word. I don't think anybody was aware it was a slur.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #347 on: February 05, 2011, 01:20:58 am »

I think the next person who uses the term "anchor baby" in front of me is going to find his neck firmly anchored to the floor by the heel of my boot.

Wow.  Never heard that term until you posted it here.  Pretty disgusting.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #348 on: February 07, 2011, 11:16:14 pm »

It's funny because they want to see Obama assassinated.

Quote
Obama is in his White House bed

 One night, Obama is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him. Barak asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, then fades away.

The next night, Obama is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom.Obama calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I could do to help the country?"

"Respect the Constitution, like I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight.

Barak isn't sleeping well the third night when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It is Abraham Lincoln's ghost. "Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now, to help the country?" Obama pleads.

Abe replies: "Go see a play".
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #349 on: February 08, 2011, 12:02:09 am »

I haven't watched it yet, but apparently he handled the "do you know everyone hates you how does that make you feel" question from O'Reilly pretty well? And Bush is all "A BLOO BLA BLOO BLOO Kanye hurt my feelings!"
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #350 on: February 08, 2011, 12:46:38 am »

I haven't watched it yet, but apparently he handled the "do you know everyone hates you how does that make you feel" question from O'Reilly pretty well?

Yeah, Obama laughed right in his face a couple of times. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #351 on: February 08, 2011, 03:24:14 am »

"Pistachios are the best peanut."
"what?"
"pistachios are my favorite kind of peanut."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2011, 04:21:14 pm »

Well I've been wanting to include some of his jokey/sentimental emails to show that he's not always a rabid crazy go nuts right winger, so put that one in that category if you prefer.

However, given his track record of bile filled emails including ones that have more directly wished for the death of the President, I would say that I'm not too far off the mark with my comment.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #353 on: February 09, 2011, 01:01:00 am »

Today, I accidentally "retweeted" a thing this douche I know posted about Egypt news making him bored.

I meant to respond with a mean joke about how everyone we know tweeting about world news  is more interesting than him tweeting, all day everyday, about skinny jeans and being hungover.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2011, 02:25:25 am »

So without comment it comes off sounding like you like his post.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #355 on: February 09, 2011, 03:34:49 am »

yes. I then tweeted something that made me seem like a grandma. "OH NO HOW DO I UNDO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT TO DO."

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #356 on: February 09, 2011, 03:36:06 am »

You get a pity can of DP for the embarrassment.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #357 on: February 09, 2011, 03:07:45 pm »

I would love that. What I don't love is him complaining about "white people" caring about Egypt, as if he is superior for only caring about how hungover he is. (and being brown.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2011, 06:12:29 pm »

I would love that. What I don't love is him complaining about "white people" caring about Egypt, as if he is superior for only caring about how hungover he is. (and being brown.)

Sounds like a guy on FB who bitches at me every time I talk about gay marriage. He thinks only people who are gay and/or married are allowed to have an opinion on that topic.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #359 on: February 14, 2011, 11:32:10 am »

It's a joke.
Quote
A friend of mine just started his own business.
He is making landmines that look like prayer rugs.
It's doing well.
He says Prophets are going through the roof.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 143   Go Up