Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 281993 times)

0 Members and 46 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #510 on: May 03, 2011, 01:24:56 am »

It just seems like a cry for help.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #511 on: May 03, 2011, 08:59:13 am »

Think it over...

Heh. Fuck, now I have it stuck in my head. At least it's a good song.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2011, 04:52:38 pm »

I stumbled upon this message board I tried not to read anything, but those are some hateful images.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2011, 06:18:30 pm »

But the photoshoped pictures!  Holy shit.  Terrible.

How I found this was because I was noticing reporters were having trouble with the Obama/Osama names sounding alike, so I googled "Obama Osama same" and images from this messageboard posting came up.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2011, 07:26:36 pm »

did you folks not see any of this during the campaigns in '08? because it was everywhere
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2011, 08:05:36 pm »

Not in Canada, no. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2011, 09:22:30 pm »

I didn't see it.  Still haven't.  The image in the original post is removed.

Re:  Osama/Obama  Daily Show did a fun bit on that last night.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2011, 11:34:45 pm »

Sigh - that site content is not available in Canada, but I did PVR that episode and will watch it later.

Here's a bunch of the errors:  http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/119871/10_funniest_obama_osama_name
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:42:19 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #518 on: May 18, 2011, 01:22:56 am »

"What do you call people like that? Towelheads, right?"

"what? No. They're just... they're Muslim women with headscarves."

"Oh, OK. Huh. So you don't call them Towelheads? I think I've heard that"

"no, that is a slur. That is a mean thing to call them.... don't call them that."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #519 on: May 18, 2011, 01:27:29 am »

"What do you call people like that? Towelheads, right?"

"what? No. They're just... they're Muslim women with headscarves."

"Oh, OK. Huh. So you don't call them Towelheads? I think I've heard that"

"no, that is a slur. That is a mean thing to call them.... don't call them that."

It's better than sand nigger though, right?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #520 on: May 18, 2011, 01:29:51 am »

I heard a guy at the mower shop say "how many Polacks does it take . . . " as sort of a self-deprecatory comment on how he was having a problem with fixing his throttle cable. I was taken aback.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #521 on: May 18, 2011, 03:00:29 am »

I was chatting with my Mum's boyfriend yesterday about Melbourne and Sydney when he suddenly went off on a tangent about how many 'wogs' there are in Melbourne, and about how he was driving down the street and all the wogs were just sitting on the stoops looking at him. I am not built to confront that kind of situation.
I'm wondering if it might be a New Zealander thing? A friend of mine from Ireland loves to talk about how the Irish are insanely racist just because there is so little racial diversity over there, I wonder if NZ is the same? Or maybe this guy is just kind of a douche.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #522 on: May 18, 2011, 03:34:00 am »

I was chatting with my Mum's boyfriend yesterday about Melbourne and Sydney when he suddenly went off on a tangent about how many 'wogs' there are in Melbourne, and about how he was driving down the street and all the wogs were just sitting on the stoops looking at him. I am not built to confront that kind of situation.
I'm wondering if it might be a New Zealander thing? A friend of mine from Ireland loves to talk about how the Irish are insanely racist just because there is so little racial diversity over there, I wonder if NZ is the same? Or maybe this guy is just kind of a douche.

"if your asshole ancestors had stayed in europe where they belonged, you wouldnt have to worry about it."

thats what i would have said......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #523 on: May 18, 2011, 03:42:45 am »

my favorite joke ever, of all time, about this is a line in a Kids in the Hall sketch:


"you have to understand, I grew up in a very small town... there was no "diversity," everyone was White, Canadian, and Protestant. Well, I suppose there was the one Dutch family down the street. My mother called them n******."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #524 on: May 18, 2011, 02:16:39 pm »

Had a guy at work go off on the goalie for the Canucks, calling him a faggot because he beat the Americans during the olympics. I told him not to say shit like that around me, but really, what? I mean, that's really an insane and inappropriate response to the situation of your national team losing, right?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 143   Go Up